Antoine Griezmann

Messigician

" If you have second thoughts about playing for FC Barcelona you are no longer of any service to us"
-Johan Cruyff

This statement applies to both Neymar and Griezmann

Last edited:

Raki13

" If you have second thoughts about playing for FC Barcelona you are no longer of any seevice to us"
-Johan Cruyff

This statement applies to both Neymar and Griezmann

Spot on , both of them know they fucked up big time , we dont need them and they should never be given the chance to come back.

malvolio

He plays Messi’s position and he can’t play Suarez’s position or doesn’t do well up front.

What is the point of getting him?

Plus one year older and 20m more? It would be so stupid.

this is what I've said many times, we don't need him or any player with the same profile. a suarez replacement should be someone who bullies defenders, not some french primadonna who makes movies about "decisions".

jairzinho

Less than a year ago this guy made a movie professing his love for Athletico but now he wants to leave.

:mou:

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Less than a year ago this guy made a movie professing his love for Athletico but now he wants to leave.

:mou:

Yes.
I don't believe that he will leave Atletico.
He made a movie in 2018.
You can't make something like a movie ABOUT STAYING in your club and then leave just one season later.

In the best case scenario, I could see him leaving Atletico in 2018, if they will have another weak season or if Simeone leaves and they start a new cycle.

Currently, from an objective point of view, I would say that chances are 10% that he will leave the club.

Unless if he wants to turn himself into a biggest clown.

Havesaks

I dont mind buying him, he is great, but doesn't really fit our team that well. Also his wages are pretty massive. I would prefer Jovic, as a natural Suarez replacement. Both of them as CF till Suarez contract ends, and then we can consider if Jovic is good enough to be our nr. 9.
I hope our management take valverdes wishes into consideration.

Havesaks

Why fans are so upset about his decision, I really dont get. Neymar i get, because he actually did intentionally harm us.

Griezman made a video following his thoughts through time about a 'life-changing decision' and reach a conclusion that he wants to stay at ATM. I think its pretty obvious, that he didnt make any promises to our club even if they reached a understanding regarding a potential salary.

BBZ8800

Why fans are so upset about his decision, I really dont get. Neymar i get, because he actually did intentionally harm us.

Griezman made a video following his thoughts through time about a 'life-changing decision' and reach a conclusion that he wants to stay at ATM. I think its pretty obvious, that he didnt make any promises to our club even if they reached a understanding regarding a potential salary.

I don't mind him rejecting us, personally.
I think that it would be a comedy from him only 1 year after making a movie how he chosed to stay at home even though Barca wanted him heavily, to do exactly the opposite about his "emotional: I love my home Atletico, and I said NO to Barca."

I don't mind him here.
But he would look like a clown in the eyes of neutrals only one year after the antics from the last summer (especially if out of all clubs, he would come to Barca).

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Where would he play and who would see the bench? We’d have 3 100+ million forwards and Messi and Suarez who are unbenchable. If we could sell Coutinho fine but otherwise this makes no sense.

xXKonan

D1-jb2FWoAElZNZ.jpg

Says he wants to come to Barca and his entourage communicated to the Club.

Onda Cero reported that some of the top brass wants him here.

Anyone ready for round 2?

Givenchy

thats a solid no from me

he had his chance. I cant blame him for choosing loyalty and staying with Atleti though

Home of Barca Fans