Antoine Griezmann

aaron101

This is all good in theory and you can use rotations/rest strategy against Getafe or Levante. But when it comes to big games, who do you leave on the bench in El Clasico or CL final if they are all healthy and in good form? You can say it's a good problem to have and maybe it would be so but those players always expect to and are paid to play. You don't pay almost 500M (Suarez-80M, Dembele-150M, Griezmann-100M, Coutinho-probably also around 150M) and then not find a way to put your best XI (on the paper) on the pitch at the same time in most important games.

I wouldn't say no to Griezmann or Coutinho and if we can financially afford and get both (so if we can convince Liverpool to sell since we probably won't have problems to get Griezmann because of his release clause) I'd say go for both and use last great years of Messi to try and win as much as possible. He deserves that. But at the same time this could also backfire to us badly (and not just financially) if EV or whoever next coach will be won't find a way to use all those stars and keep them happy.

Easy solution, offload Suarez. Problem solved.

SeloBarca

Theres no "easy" solution about to Suarez. 1. Hes best mates with Messi. Messi has more power in the club than pretty much anyone.2. Suarez is a beast, IF he finds his form. Ill atleast give him to the end of the season before i rule him out.

psychotsek

Theres no "easy" solution about to Suarez. 1. Hes best mates with Messi. Messi has more power in the club than pretty much anyone.2. Suarez is a beast, IF he finds his form. Ill atleast give him to the end of the season before i rule him out.

I think what you say is true plus I can see no reason why an attacking trio of Suarez as a CF,Griezmann as SS and Messi as No10 cannot work.

........... Ter Stegen
.. Semedo..Pique......Umtiti....Alba
..............Busquets
....... Roberto....... Dembele
............... Messi
....... Griezman...... Suarez

springfield

I think what you say is true plus I can see no reason why an attacking trio of Suarez as a CF,Griezmann as SS and Messi as No10 cannot work.

........... Ter Stegen
..............Busquets
............... Messi

Good luck playing against big teams. Far too attacking.

Riordon

I would prefer we go for someone younger but Griezmann's qualities is undeniable. Martial will only have a year left on his contract next summer which means we will be able to negotiate a good deal with United, maybe 35-40m. Thats a steal for some like Martial who would fit the inside forward role like a glove.

henias

You honestly cant give him till end of the season lol. We cant be unsure of who to invest in, and end up in the finals of Copa Del Rey again. By Jan or Feb, we have to pick our main striker.

aaron101

........... Ter Stegen
..............Busquets
............... Messi

That lineup is messed up. It's like playing without midfield.

Devils

Simeone didn't deny he would leave:

”Sooner or later Griezmann will certainly leave just like Diego Costa and Arda Turan did. When he comes to me and says, I have a unique opportunity I want to leave, we’ll let him go”

I think Grizou in blaugrana will be a sure thing this summer.

wisconsincule

Simeone didn't deny he would leave:

”Sooner or later Griezmann will certainly leave just like Diego Costa and Arda Turan did. When he comes to me and says, I have a unique opportunity I want to leave, we’ll let him go”

I think Grizou in blaugrana will be a sure thing this summer.

Saw this earlier and thought the same thing. Surely we don’t have the money for him AND Coutihno?!

SeloBarca

We should have, unless the board screwed up...which they probably have.

Neymar money + sales from other players + normal transfer budget should cover that and still have money over for Mina and Arthur.

Home of Barca Fans