Antoine Griezmann

Joan

Absolutely grotesque. It's like watching only the worst parts of the NBA.

When he scored the first, he ran away and did his little ceremony. But I noticed that when he scored the second his teammates tried to hug him hard to stop it.

Couldn't do it, sadly.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
As good as he is, his celebrations are arguably nearly as bad as Ronaldo's and that tells you something :lol:

Only an uncultured swine would hate on the L dance :coffee: /s

In all seriousness it was hilarious when he first did it against Real Madrid, got old pretty quick after that. I'll still say that no other athlete has done it as well as him tho. If Griezmann manages to learn Orange Justice that would be pretty impressive.

Joan

In all seriousness it was hilarious when he first did it against Real Madrid, got old pretty quick after that. I'll still say that no other athlete has done it as well as him tho. If Griezmann manages to learn Orange Justice that would be pretty impressive.

He did it before Madrid. Vs. Sporting?

Givenchy

What's wrong with crosses?

We wouldn't lose OUR identity. It wouldn't be like Pep's Barca, though.

Nothing is wrong with crossing but people are basing the idea around Griezmann being too short and not physical enough.. 'Madrid do it, Zidane does it and Madrid are about to win 3 in a row' forgetting Madrid have the 2 greatest aerial threats in football - Ronaldo and Ramos. same with the midfield, its a very Mourinho type idea

Androutsos

Oh no, we can't have our players having fun when they experience the jubilation of scoring goals.

--------------------------------------------

DdWD6GsVMAIJJZn.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!

It is fucking embarrassing. Level of celebrations is directly proportional to how much these guys spend on Instagram and in front of a PS4, which for French players in particular seems to be off the charts. Remember the blackface stuff? Some players just need to read a damn book every once in a while, lol.
It tells you exactly how out of place it is because it dies out so quick, just like the dabbing idiots eventually feeling embarrassed about doing it.

Home of Barca Fans