Antoine Griezmann

Not one of his better games today, but still quite a transformation for him over the year. Compared to Cerci who sulked, he manned up and lived up to what Cholo asked for him. Hopefully he stays at Atleti for 5-6 more years.

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to The Guardian Chelsea's considering a move for Antoine Griezmann in the summer worth £43m. Great offer for Atleti to take. Makes more room for Angel Correa as well.

Jair Ventura

According to The Guardian Chelsea's considering a move for Antoine Griezmann in the summer worth £43m. Great offer for Atleti to take. Makes more room for Angel Correa as well.

That isn't a great offer. They should keep him, and thanks to their new investors, they can.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That isn't a great offer. They should keep him, and thanks to their new investors, they can.

58M € is an excellent offer. Wtf do you expect? That he breaks new transfer fee record? :D

Co0ter

I think he means that with the new investors Atletico can afford to not take good offers like that now and actually keep their good players. Selling Griezman would be taking a step backwards.

Morten

I detest Atletico, but in a way its good for Spanish football that they are strong, so i hope they keep their key players. Real and Barca probably wont pull a Bayern on them either.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wouldn't mind signing him, but that price is pretty hefty, and there's always a chance that Costa might be fit for longer next season. At the same time I really like Atletico so I don't want us to take anyone from them but Koke tbh.

Atleti should not sell him unless it's for a crazy price (60-70m). FFS they should keep their players for more than 3 years at a time, otherwise, they'd follow Dortmund of 2012-2015.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
According to the Telegraph he's open to a move to Chelsea, and will put on hold any contract talks with Atletico until he knows if Chelsea really are interested or not.

Home of Barca Fans