Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1387

Thread: Antoine Griezmann

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

take a chill pill. It's not like I am saying it serious. I thought he had l˛st 2 CL finals, I was wrong about that. But yes he seems to lose whenever playing vs Ronaldu. 😃

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmation that Griezmann's release clause is 200m until July 1

he also confirmed that barca held talks: "I have talked to executives of Barcelona. I have spoken with the agents and the family of Griezmann. It is obvious that there have been contacts. We do not seek a sanction to Barša, we are only looking for respect."
    Last edited by Xaviniesta; 29th December 2017 at 11:25 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    Confirmation that Griezmann's release clause is 200m until July 1

he also confirmed that barca held talks: "I have talked to executives of Barcelona. I have spoken with the agents and the family of Griezmann. It is obvious that there have been contacts. We do not seek a sanction to Barša, we are only looking for respect."
    Thought his buyout figure was 100 million not 200 !?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Thought his buyout figure was 100 million not 200 !?!
    Until July 1st being the keywords here...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TalkSport reporting that Jose has given the word to GET Griezmann NOW !

The fans are getting restless..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't believe this one is ever happening now , he had his chance its gone now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Until July 1st being the keywords here...
    His clause has dropped to 100m now?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho10 View Post
    His clause has dropped to 100m now?
    No it drops to 100m after July 1, 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    No it drops to 100m after July 1, 2018
    Great thx wasn't sure

Wild Man of Borneo
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all aboard the Griezmann train. He's a much more consistent finisher than Suarez currently with way less service (less goals, but he does it on like 2.2 shots per game which is absurd for a ST). Suarez's finishing is so off these days and honestly a good chunk of the goals he has scored were quite easy tap-ins or open goal chances.

Another thing to consider is the ability to retain the ball in the final third, which can be underrated and ignored here. It's a huge weakness for us because Suarez can basically be a black hole on offense sometimes. You pass it to him and there's an insanely high chance he'll fuck up the return 1-2 pass or his first touch or turn. It directly makes a lot of Messi's actions futile because he just passes it to Suarez and that kills the chances of a successful attack or of him getting the ball back.

Griezmann is actually very clean and controlled on the ball and I have a feeling things would be VERY different for Messi's playmaking, scoring, and assist #'s to have a competent forward outlet to play off of. He's a better finisher, more efficient, and more mobile/quick than Suarez. Getting Coutinho to shore up the midfield and Griezmann to negate all the problems Suarez causes would have this team looking very different indeed. And we haven't even yet seen Dembele return and play to his best level with the team.
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with all of the points but no way he comes unless we sell Suarez. And I feel like it would be hard to move him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    Agree with all of the points but no way he comes unless we sell Suarez. And I feel like it would be hard to move him
    What if we make them compete with each other and we sell whoever loses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post
    I'm all aboard the Griezmann train. He's a much more consistent finisher than Suarez currently with way less service (less goals, but he does it on like 2.2 shots per game which is absurd for a ST). Suarez's finishing is so off these days and honestly a good chunk of the goals he has scored were quite easy tap-ins or open goal chances.

Another thing to consider is the ability to retain the ball in the final third, which can be underrated and ignored here. It's a huge weakness for us because Suarez can basically be a black hole on offense sometimes. You pass it to him and there's an insanely high chance he'll fuck up the return 1-2 pass or his first touch or turn. It directly makes a lot of Messi's actions futile because he just passes it to Suarez and that kills the chances of a successful attack or of him getting the ball back.

Griezmann is actually very clean and controlled on the ball and I have a feeling things would be VERY different for Messi's playmaking, scoring, and assist #'s to have a competent forward outlet to play off of. He's a better finisher, more efficient, and more mobile/quick than Suarez. Getting Coutinho to shore up the midfield and Griezmann to negate all the problems Suarez causes would have this team looking very different indeed. And we haven't even yet seen Dembele return and play to his best level with the team.
    Agree with this. Messi's unreal playmaking is truly blunted because of Suarez. Griezman should definitely be bought, if possible. We just cannot have a declined Suarez as our number 1 striker for much longer than the next 6 months.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    What if we make them compete with each other and we sell whoever loses?
    Suarez is no long-term plan. He is already quite old for a striker.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Griezmann ?! Really ?
    Where is he gonna play if he comes ? Griezmann and Messi in the same team won't work. They both play behind the striker. Griezmann can't take Suarez's spot because Griezmann isn't a number 9.
    What's the point in buying this guy and making him play out of position ?

Barša has to purchase a young number 9 who'd replace Suarez in the long term.