Antoine Griezmann

Thiago10

I feel like having two left footed players up front is always a bit of a risk since they tend to have similar playing styles. Then again, a strike force of Dembele - Messi - Griezi looks very sexy!

Add a midfield of Coutinho - Busquets - Goretzka (or idk who), and we're back! I hope..

Zincubus

Banned
I feel like having two left footed players up front is always a bit of a risk since they tend to have similar playing styles. Then again, a strike force of Dembele - Messi - Griezi looks very sexy!

Has there ever been a top rated trio of left footed forwards in one team ??

Givenchy

ffs :lol: i just saw the redcafe SJW's all over this one. what a ridiculous world we live in but hey he'll fit right in with Suarez right? :wave:

Yannik

I highly doubt he even know what "blackface" is or that it's a thing some get offended by. Didn't know it either. Sounds like an American thing. But then again I'd definitely never paint myself black because I know how thin the line can be and I can always expect a reaction.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't see how his dress-up is racist. But yeah...not the smartest thing to do considering the touchy state of humanity nowadays.

Givenchy

if Suarez continues improving, thats a big IF right now btw, where do you guys see him playing? it looks done, we'll have Suarez, Messi, Dembele, Griezmann for 3 positions. personally im hoping to see this next summer

Dempele-Messi-Griezmann
-------Arthur-Coutinho
-----------Busi

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There are some truly racist people in the World that are shrugged off as simply having different opinions, but Griezmann is definitely not one of them. Hope some of his French NT mates step up for him because you'll have the twitter dumbasses call him for a racist now which he's evidently not.

I'll call it ill-advised. I understand the history about blackface, but that's more prominent in the history of the US.

Horatio

You're welcome
Believe it: had he worn the outfit without the make-up people would have called him out for positive-discrimination. Maybe even negative? "You are getting dressed up as a Harlem Globetrotter but too scared to look the part as an afro-american?!?! Wat u have against blacks?!"

Home of Barca Fans