gasgas

[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION]

Dream line up 4-1-5

....................ter stegen
Semedo..pique.......umtiti....alba
....................busquets
Dembele..messi..griezman..suarez..coutinh

BarçaBarça

How much better is he than Hazard for example? I feel like he is more hardworking, but maybe Hazard has the upper hand in pace and technique?
That said I prefer Griezmann.

xXKonan

Both are different type of players.

Griez is more of a Striker/second striker player while Hazard is a #10/Winger creative player. But if you compare them in terms of Technique it's Hazard's to win while Griez is a harder worker.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cerezo, Atletico president:

"Griezmann is a player of Atlético and I think he will remain for a long time, and you know that I'm not lying to you."

"Everything has its explanation, I've been around since the time of Fernando Torres saying if he's going or staying, they play where they want to play."

"Griezmann is Atlético de Madrid player and you know I do not lie to you, players go in and out but he's fine."

Ritchie

Fuck Griez. Bottled it like Higuain when he had the chance to achieve greatness in CL and Euro finals, giving Penaldo an underserved Ballon D'or and those titles.

El Flaco

Fuck Griez. Bottled it like Higuain when he had the chance to achieve greatness in CL and Euro finals, giving Penaldo an underserved Ballon D'or and those titles.

Before that from Fernando Polo about Griezmann joining Barca came, most people here would've agreed with you.

Expecting a U-turn on this regard.

FCBfan22

I'm ok-ish with that transfer if it happens. But what I'm dreading the most is the fact that the board will probably give him a 5 year contract with astronomical wages. We should sign him for 3 years max at this age, while the astronomical wages are gonna happen anyway.

Nothanks

yeah, any sane player will say no to a 3 year contract when entering their peak
and even worse, if he turns out to be good for us we'll be forced to give him a even better contract with higher wages for longer time to prevent a club for getting him on the cheap.

Raketa10

[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION]

Dream line up 4-1-5

....................ter stegen
Semedo..pique.......umtiti....alba
....................busquets
Dembele..messi..griezman..suarez..coutinh

LOL :D

Imagine results like 6-3, 7-2, 8-4 :rockon:

Who needs 2 CB's, put Alena in and lets go with 3-2-5 :D

I really can't see how could we fit both Griezmann and Coutinho in our system if Suarez stays here...

in 4-3-3 there is no way in 4-2-3-1 also no way. With Messi, Dembele and Suarez here only one can come.

Last edited:

gasgas

LOL :D

Imagine results like 6-3, 7-2, 8-4 :rockon:

Who needs 2 CB's, put Alena in and lets go with 3-2-5 :D

We don't have midfield and can't get any, why not maintain the only worldclass MF we have and give him 5 forwards to work with

Imagine a counterattack of

Dembele messi Suarez Griezman Coutinho

Running against Madrid's backline at once.

Dembele makes a low cross and there are 4 men in the box waiting to score :D

Raketa10

We don't have midfield and can't get any, why not maintain the only worldclass MF we have and give him 5 forwards to work with

Imagine a counterattack of

Dembele messi Suarez Griezman Coutinho

Running against Madrid's backline at once.

Dembele makes a low cross and there are 4 men in the box waiting to score :D

There would't be a counter attack since none of those five would even return to defense. It' would just be a constant attack without defense :D :D

But I must admit it would be interesting to watch that. :D :D

Last edited:

Raketa10

If we don't sell Suarez I honestly can't see how could we accommodate Griezmann in our starting 11?

In 4-4-2 with Messi, Dembele and Suarez here he can't play anywhere

In 4-3-3 we have similar situation.

In 4-2-3-1 he could play on the LW but even than he would be better as a RW since he is left footed and that means moving Dembele to the left.

If we don't sell Suarez, Coutinho is much more usable solution for us since he can play in LM, LW and AM position.

Last edited:

Riordon

We have to get rid of Suarez, can't see how we will play with the two, considering they both will be on huge wages too. Griezmann's age might be a problem, we sign these forwards - Henry, Villa, Suarez and so on - when they are around 27. They are performing at a high level for 2-3 seasons while they start declining. Griezmann is performing poorly for Atletico at the moment and nowhere near the level of the formers when we signed them.

Timo Werner would be a better option, proven goalscorer in the Bundesliga and the national team. Dont think he would be +60m either as Leipzig sold Naby Keita, easily their best player, for around the same. Gabriel Jesus or Mbappe would have been absolutely perfect for this role, being a inside forward with Messi playing false nine. Dembele providing width.

Last edited:

GoodKid

He does not really have a role in our current System. Only way this Transfer makes sense is if we Change the System and bench Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans