Antoine Griezmann

wisconsincule

Not sure how I feel about this. I️ really wanted him from Sociedad but now I’m not sure. Can he play the left wing? There’s no way Suárez is going to accept the bench so it’s going to have to be a 4-2-3-1

Xaviniesta

IF Barto was smart he'd pay Griezmann's release clause and get Goretzka for cheap during the winter. He should also sign Yerry Mina.

-----------Suarez----------
Griezmann--Messi--Dembele
----Busquets----Goretzka----
-Alba---Umtiti--Mina--Semedo

This team right here is very athletic and technically skilled (besides Suarez)

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It is funny how we went from "Chokiezzman :angry:" to "Grizou :worthy:". That said, I am guilty of the same. AG7 :worthy:

We can line up with: Ousmane, Messi, Griezmann. OMG.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

it says his release clause is still 200 million, meaning we'll sign him in the summer...I really wanted him in the winter...

xXKonan

I have to wait and see with this one in regards to transfer rumors.

Fernando Polo was the first one to report we were close to signing Umtiti so he generally might know something.

I was just looking at some of his highlights, forget his play, he is one of the most handsome men in the world (NO HOMO). Getting him would balance out the aesthetics of our squad.

Devils

Sign Grizou, Coutinho, Goretzka (free), Yerry Mina (cheap) and promote Alena

Get rid of: Gomes, Arda, Vidal, Verm and Rafinha

We bake.

Xaviniesta

Sign Grizou, Coutinho, Goretzka (free), Yerry Mina (cheap) and promote Alena

Get rid of: Gomes, Arda, Vidal, Verm and Rafinha

We bake.

You're dreaming mate. There's no way we'll get both Griezmann and Coutinho. It's one or the other unfortunately.

Devils

You're dreaming mate. There's no way we'll get both Griezmann and Coutinho. It's one or the other unfortunately.

Why not? With sales of those players I mentioned and the possible addition of selling Paco and Denis/Rakitic, we could cover a significant portion the Grizou or Coutinho transfer fees.

Goretzka and Mina wont cost anything significant.

Xaviniesta

Why not? With sales of those players I mentioned and the possible addition of selling Paco and Denis/Rakitic, we could cover a significant portion the Grizou or Coutinho transfer fees.

Goretzka and Mina wont cost anything significant.

I just can't see :bartomeu: spending that much money

Home of Barca Fans