User Tag List

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 935

Thread: Antoine Griezmann

  1. #841
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    The wages in my link are net, AS specifically points that out.
    They are not net and just as your Sport article was wrong about him being on 7m net in China they are probaly wrong again.

    Even if accept they are it doesnt have any relation to Paulinho who is not on 10m a year and more than in China.

  2. #842
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    They are not net and just as your Sport article was wrong about him being on 7m net in China they are probaly wrong again.
    AS specifically says in the article twice that the wages refer to net wages. AS is not Sport. Both refer to net wages and are in general agreement about the wages of our players.

  3. #843
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    AS specifically says in the article twice that the wages refer to net wages. AS is not Sport. Both refer to net wages and are in general agreement about the wages of our players.
    AS are wrong then as there is no way likes of Raki is on around 235k a week before tax.

    Paulinho was on 7m total in China and took a wage drop.

    Well aware AS is not Sport.

  4. #844
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    AS are wrong then as there is no way likes of Raki is on around 235k a week before tax.

    Paulinho was on 7m total in China and took a wage drop.

    Well aware AS is not Sport.
    OK, so now you claim both AS and Sport are wrong, but you have yet to come up with a credible link that prove they are all wrong.

  5. #845
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    OK, so now you claim both AS and Sport are wrong, but you have yet to come up with a credible link that prove they are all wrong.
    I have shown you what Paulinho was on in China and yes if AS is claiming Raki is on 235k a week, Pique on over 350k and Masch on around 250k a week they are clearly wrong.

    Paulinho is not on 10m net you have shown nothing in relation to his wages in China or Spain other than using obviously wrong 'net' figures of other players.

  6. #846
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I have shown you what Paulinho was on in China and yes if AS is claiming Raki is on 235k a week, Pique on over 350k and Masch on around 250k a week they are clearly wrong.

    Paulinho is not on 10m net you have shown nothing in relation to his wages in China or Spain other than using obviously wrong 'net' figures of other players.
    So you just decide to trust the "statista" link which you claim show only gross wages, instead of football media like Sport and AS that specifically point out that they refer to net wages. If you dont have any more credible sources, I will believe Sport, AS and Mundo Deportivo when they refer to net wages of La Liga players. Paulinho is not on 10m net, we can agree on that. He's on 5m net according to the best sources we have.

  7. #847
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    So you just decide to trust the "statista" link which you claim show only gross wages, instead of football media like Sport and AS that specifically point out that they refer to net wages. If you dont have any more credible sources, I will believe Sport, AS and Mundo Deportivo when they refer to net wages of La Liga players. Paulinho is not on 10m net, we can agree on that. He's on 5m net according to the best sources we have.
    Yes I trust them in relation to every other article in how the top wages in China have been reported.

    Paulinho is not on 5m net. It is a lie.

    Was on less than in China where he was regularly reported as being on 7m a year gross.

    There is no 'best source' other than Sport who contradict other websites that state his wages in China which are in line with how other top wages in China are reported.

    The best sources of any say he was on 7m gross.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 8th November 2017 at 05:50 PM.

  8. #848
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    721
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The AS article states that those are the net salaries, but i don't think you can trust it. If you look at Modric, his contract was leaked and the salary seems to match with the one in the contract. But that whould be before tax because i don't think they put net salaries in a contract since a company has to pay out a gross salary.

  9. #849
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



  10. #850
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,895
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way in hell he leaves Atleti in January.

    Not sure would I want him for 100 mil. anyway. He'll be 27 or 28 next season and we need young blood and pace not getting players for his last fat paycheck.

    The club needs to draw a lesson from Arda deal.

  11. #851
    Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's 26 turning 27 in march, hardly an old player, given a 5 year contract means he'll have a year left when he turns 31...

    I'm not saying he is going to be good but this fear people have about buying players when they are entering their peak doesn't make much sense to me.

  12. #852
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,895
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have Messi up-front. Just saying we can't afford to have 2 players up-front that don't work hard off the ball. Re-sale value would be low or zero as well.

  13. #853
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,842
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect signing if can get him for 100m.

  14. #854
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i say fuck it, just go for it. Griezmann-Messi-Dembele would have us sorted in attack for the next few years and we can focus on the midfield in the summer

  15. #855
    SiempreBlaugrana
    KingMessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    13,361
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    No way in hell he leaves Atleti in January.

    Not sure would I want him for 100 mil. anyway. He'll be 27 or 28 next season and we need young blood and pace not getting players for his last fat paycheck.

    The club needs to draw a lesson from Arda deal.
    We'd easily get 5-6 seasons out of him, barring any grave injuries.

    QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Tags for this Thread