Antoine Griezmann

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Seems like nobody bothered to mention it, but Bayern is also reported to being in it for Griezmann.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Tottenham (or Pochettino?) doesn't want him gone, so I assume Pochettino rely on him. I truly hope Poche could revive him so Argentina could have him back for the Copa America.

Him back in form and Iturbe continuing to develop would mean they don't have to rely on Palacio anymore. :party1:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He is not good enough for Bayern

Since he more or less replaced an out-of-form (and injured in that case) Ribery, Bayern's bosses seem to believe him to be the next Ribery and thus his legit successor.

Richard.H

Since he more or less replaced an out-of-form (and injured in that case) Ribery, Bayern's bosses seem to believe him to be the next Ribery and thus his legit successor.

That's getting near to zubi and co level of dumbness. I highly doubt your bosses think that.

Xanian

Apart from both of them being French, totally different type of players, the both of them. But Griezmann was phenomenal in the La Liga last season. Hope he goes to the EPL. Good "cut-inside and dribble" wingers are a rare commodity there.

barcaboy15

Officially signed for Atletico! Another great signing by them. With him and Mandzukic I think their attack is actually a lot better than last year.

Home of Barca Fans