Antoine Griezmann

kilian

This guy`s one-touch football is made for Barca. If he could click with Messi, it would be a fantastic combo.

clemente

Damn he is so good, would fit here perfectly, I just dont like his age and his hair is as bad as Bellerin...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Starting to warm up to the suggestion of Griezmann to Barça in place of Suarez unless he rediscover his form.

Exquisite one-touch football from him, could create havoc with Messi.

Good relations with Atletico, 100m buyout, French players in the club including a seemingly good friend of his in Umtiti, he's said he'd prefer to stay in Spain due to the climate and him just being accustomed to it.

Would probably be a dick move though.

I have a hard time seeing us go for a marquee player like him too. We'll definitely not sell Suarez and it might be problematic with Suarez, Griez, Messi and Dembouz all together at one place.

El Flaco

Would be terrific if we can actually get Griezmann, especially for €100m (which is a bargin in today's market of his quality).

I still believe though that his mind is still set on joining Manchester United next season.

Had it not been Atleti's registration ban during the summer, he would've been theirs.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Suarez doesn't rediscover his form, Antoine would be an ideal purchase. In his prime, sublime one-touch passing, control and movement. One can dream.

He's great but I'd like someone younger. Suarez ain't leaving though.

He would be just a couple months older than 27 next summer. He would be able to give us at least 4 very good seasons and for a 100m that's pretty good value these days. The last thing we need to be doing is going into the market and signing another raw prospect like Dembele. We cannot afford to be wasting any more of Messi's prime years playing a kid alongside him who needs time to grow.

Windhook

Obviously the board has no intention of making offer for Antoine while Dybala is still on the radar.

hulinat

Signing a player for 100m just to play them out of position is just dumb. Why do you think Suarez is doing so bad in the first place..

Signing a player for 100m just to play them out of position is just dumb. Why do you think Suarez is doing so bad in the first place..

Griezmann played on the left wing for most of his time at Real Sociedad, he can play there with ease. At Atleti he now primarily plays as a striker or secondary striker. He's a very versatile player and just the type of player we need; a winger who can play in the middle if needed and can score goals as well.

JackSparrow

His one touch football would fit great into this team. Imagine forward Griezmann - Suarez - Dembele with Messi behind them. I'd love seeing that. His release clause seems reasonable as well. I'd rather have him for 100M then Coutinho for 150M.

behindbrowneyes

He would do well while "running into" Leos passes. He is also good at playing one-two and links up well with teammates. Griezmann would be great in the system we are playing currently.

hulinat

Griezmann played on the left wing for most of his time at Real Sociedad, he can play there with ease. At Atleti he now primarily plays as a striker or secondary striker. He's a very versatile player and just the type of player we need; a winger who can play in the middle if needed and can score goals as well.

That was 5 years ago. Griezmann's nowhere near as good of a striker as Suarez is and he's always been a choker in UCL and in most tough league games aswell when it really mattered. Correa has been much better for Atleti this season and was actually rumoured to be available for less than 30m this summer.

Home of Barca Fans