Antoine Griezmann

Cool

Kudos to whoever gets him for 100M next season, that will be good business considering how inflated is the market right now.

JamDav1982

If the midfield needs a new player surely that is priority?

With the money from this summer and next could probably get both.

If it comes to it would get money for Suarez but cant imagine even the mention of Suarez going when Messi contract discussions on going.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With the current people in charge of our planning there's a bigger chance of us signing Renato Augusto and losing out Griezmann to another club because we waited too long.

Jombi

He'll just sign a new contract anyway. His release clause staying low is certainly not something we can count on. Atletico will seek to raise it. And I doubt he can play as a lone striker for us like Suarez.

Andrew M

He'll just sign a new contract anyway. His release clause staying low is certainly not something we can count on. Atletico will seek to raise it. And I doubt he can play as a lone striker for us like Suarez.

Given Griezmann showed loyalty to Atletico and Simeone this summer with the club in a tough situation I doubt it will be raised again

People are over analyzing him too much. He's an amazing player who would bring more quality to our team. Has he choked? so Have Messi and even Cristiano.

Players choke against better teams all the time. When was the last time Messi scored against real Madrid from play on an official game?

Remember when Cristiano would choke against the best barca ever?

Time to realize that better teams make good players shine. Griezmann at $100 should be a no brainier.

KingLeo10

People are over analyzing him too much. He's an amazing player who would bring more quality to our team. Has he choked? so Have Messi and even Cristiano.

Players choke against better teams all the time. When was the last time Messi scored against real Madrid from play on an official game?

Remember when Cristiano would choke against the best barca ever?

Time to realize that better teams make good players shine. Griezmann at $100 should be a no brainier.

guess you missed the classic at the bernabeu last season, mr. genius.

KingLeo10

well, my point still stands. Messi used to own Madrid back when we had a good team, now it's Cristiano owning Barca.

i know you want to change facts to suit your narrative but cristiano literally didn't score v us in either of the games last season and lost 0-4 to us at his home stadium the year before. :lol:

i know you want to change facts to suit your narrative but cristiano literally didn't score v us in either of the games last season and lost 0-4 to us at his home stadium the year before. :lol:

then that brings my point home even more: All good players choke. You don't have to be Griezmann.

Let's bring Griezmann home

El Flaco

Think Griezmann is still set on Manchester United during next summer.

He would've most likely joined them had it not been for Atleti's registration ban.

Home of Barca Fans