Antoine Griezmann

Richard.H

Meanwhile, Real Madrid = 12
Its amusing to watch these minnows quarrel, i must say.

Kanye-West-Laugh-Serious.gif

El Flaco

[tw]874334892884099074[/tw]

According to Ruiz, Griezmann new contract includes pay rise for loyalty. No increased buy-out clause. Atleti facilitating for his exit in coming year.

Raki13

Get the diver out of the club and throw a load of cash at AM for this boy. Guy would be terrific playing with Messi/Suarez.

springfield

He just has shown his loyalty to Atlético by signing a new contract now they have the transfer ban. If he leaves it will not ne before next summer and it looks like he wants to play in the premier league.

Yannik

He just has shown his loyalty to Atlético by signing a new contract now they have the transfer ban. If he leaves it will not ne before next summer and it looks like he wants to play in the premier league.

I guess that's more of a payrise because he chose to help them when their transfer ban was announced. Once it is lifted he will be gone and Barca should definitely consider a player of his calibre.

Ascom

Some media say Griezmann is the one to substitute Neymar.

I would prefer this guy actually, he is actually cheaper than Coutinho and Dybala even with his buyout clause in 100 million.

Devils

Yep I think the Griezmann signing would make a lot of sense.

Could even eventually move into the central striker role once Suarez starts to decline.

Home of Barca Fans