Antoine Griezmann

ab739

people give him too much flack for his personality, he's immature but he's no egomaniac, he actually seems quite likeable and laidback. and the guy's as committed as any player on the pitch.

The people who give him flack for personality are boomers who seethe at the "Muh fortnite" celebrations. Hope to see him score here against Madrid an do the Take the L celebration

Messigician

people give him too much flack for his personality, he's immature but he's no egomaniac, he actually seems quite likeable and laidback. and the guy's as committed as any player on the pitch.

HAHAHAHA are you having a laugh?

He made a documentary announcing his decision to stay, before thsn he claimed he deserved to win the Ballon D'or as he was the best player in the world, and he does hisbstuoid centre of attention celebrations.

No thank you

Barcilliant

Hopefully Utd buys him for a large sum of money. They're made for each other - drama queens.

He also enjoys the Europa League so he's a good fit for them.

mc_lovin

I hope the rumours are true that he wanted to film another documentary and got forced to release the video instead. I can kind of appreciate that.

Arnaez

HAHAHAHA are you having a laugh?

He made a documentary announcing his decision to stay, before thsn he claimed he deserved to win the Ballon D'or as he was the best player in the world, and he does hisbstuoid centre of attention celebrations.

No thank you

It's amazing how triggered you guys are by the documentary thing, it was a bit silly. He never said he was the best player in the world, you just made that up.

Last edited:

Messigician

It's amazing how triggered you guys are by the documentary thing, it was a bit silly. He never said he was the best player in the world, you just made that up.

Zzzzzz sorry who are you again?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/opinion-antoine-griezmann-s-attitude-on-ballon-d-or-snub-is-inexplicable&ved=2ahUKEwjp6q_HmsLiAhXEfSsKHXGiDBM4ChAWMAh6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw0iiDTXLcMPWa_GDtnFdhDc

Please do some research before claiming I made stuff up just makes you seem really lazy and misinformed

Antoine Griezmann however, despite his third-placed finish has shown his frustrations and disappointment on missing the Ballon d'Or.

“I won a Europa League, a World Cup – what else I have to do, I do not know," said the Atletico Madrid star.

Arnaez

Zzzzzz sorry who are you again?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WMAh6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw0iiDTXLcMPWa_GDtnFdhDc

Please do some research before claiming I made stuff up just makes you seem really lazy and misinformed

Antoine Griezmann however, despite his third-placed finish has shown his frustrations and disappointment on missing the Ballon d'Or.

“I won a Europa League, a World Cup – what else I have to do, I do not know," said the Atletico Madrid star.

He doesn't claim he's the best player in the world does he? Again, you've made it up. He thinks he should've finished higher because he won more trophies.

Messigician

He doesn't claim he's the best player in the world does he? Again, you've made it up. He thinks he should've finished higher because he won more trophies.

He literally said he doesnt know what else he has to do to win it. Obviously he us deluded enough to think he deserved the Ballon D'or

M

Medz

He is literally another Messi like player. He will have the same problem Dybala has.

Uh.. And what is Neymar? At least Griezmann can play as a striker and just stick to his role and let Messi feed him goals. Neymar wants to be the focal point of a club, hell.. thats literally the main reason he left (you're naive if u think because of money)

Plus Neymar is injury prone now.. Missed like 45 games these last two seasons

Messigician

Uh.. And what is Neymar? At least Griezmann can play as a striker and just stick to his role and let Messi feed him goals. Neymar wants to be the focal point of a club, hell.. thats literally the main reason he left (you're naive if u think because of money)

Plus Neymar is injury prone now.. Missed like 45 games these last two seasons

It's honestly shocking how you can compare choker Greizmann to Neymar.

The two players aren't even comparable, Neymar is a generational talent and the only one close to Messi on a talent level.

Do you see clubs going crazy to sign Griezmann? Bayern? City? No it's bexasue they know he's meh, old and on huge wages

FinBarcelonafan

It's honestly shocking how you can compare choker Greizmann to Neymar.

The two players aren't even comparable, Neymar is a generational talent and the only one close to Messi on a talent level.

Do you see clubs going crazy to sign Griezmann? Bayern? City? No it's bexasue they know he's meh, old and on huge wages

They are almost the same age and Neymar has more marketing power and makes fancier tricks. As a footballer, they are on quite same level. Griez is more professional, Neymar great talent.

Messigician

They are almost the same age and Neymar has more marketing power and makes fancier tricks. As a footballer, they are on quite same level. Griez is more professional, Neymar great talent.

He is 5 foot 9, do you really want that as our striker? It only works at Atletico because they play a defensive 442 with a target man upfront whether it's Mandzukic or Costa

He won't work here unless we play him on the wing where he's a bit too slow for my tastes and doesnt have Neymar's natural flair or dribbling

Home of Barca Fans