Antoine Griezmann

clemente

The fact his heat map while at Atleti pretty much mirrors Messi’s is pretty alarming. Yes he’s a great player but I hate trying to shoe horn players into positions. With our current situation and group of players I don’t see him being a massive upgrade at LW.

Hope you aren't talking about his ground covering, because he is literally one of the most running striker in the world, which is expected from Simeone.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He has to be one of if not the dumbest coach out of all the top teams out there.

His idea again is to have such a narrow front three that the fullbacks will take care of the width! yet teams will park someone out wide and press our Fullbacks to keep them from being moved forward and we will be stuck with a narrow team again.

Griezmann has strengths but he is no Henry nor a Villa that they can actually work as false wide players if needed. Not only that he will be shoved out on the left where he's not anywhere near as strong as he is on the right.

We are just wasting 120 Million down the drain and playing him in a role that isn't anywhere near his strengths.

It doesnt surprise me in the slightest , because I cant expect anything more when this retard said this

Dumbass said:
Once a match kicks off, Valverde is almost just an onlooker. He grins: “This is a game where the coach has less margin than any coach in another sport, because I’m shouting to the player over there, and he doesn’t hear me, and the one by my side doesn’t either. This is a continuous sport in which the coach has barely any influence, or at least much less than in basketball: we only have three substitutions, the game never stops [for time-outs]. So, football belongs to the players. For 45 minutes at a time, non-stop, the player takes his own decisions. I have to say that the great players analyse the game better than I do.

He will most likely drop them all 3 on the pitch (Griez , Suare and Messi) and let them figure it out by themselves.

shadows

It doesnt surprise me in the slightest , because I cant expect anything more when this retard said this

If

He will most likely drop them all 3 on the pitch (Griez , Suare and Messi) and let them figure it out by themselves.

your only tactic has always been to pass to Messi and hope for the best, how does this buy make it any different.. :D

xxxxxx

The most shocking thing is we still want Suarez as our main striker. The guy is nearly 33 and he's been heavily declining for years now.

xXKonan

So obviously the current board is gonna go for it.... not that surprising really :bartomeu:
They had the chance to get rid of him but they chained themselves to him even after what has happened.

By all means, keep spending 100+Million on players so Valverde can keep playing them out of position so he can keep his favorites out of the field. While destroying the development of others.

shadows

They had the chance to get rid of him but they chained themselves to him even after what has happened.

By all means, keep spending 100+Million on players so Valverde can keep playing them out of position so he can keep his favorites out of the field. While destroying the development of others.

What do you think is gonna happen next with this current incompetent board?? Malcolm is obviously gone but i wouldn't be surprised if Dembele is gone as well...so that Valverde can start his star combo all through the next season with someone like Prince as their back up.. :D

Zidane82

There’s a story circulating suggesting that the Barca dressing room have made it known that they don’t want Griezman !!??

xXKonan

What do you think is gonna happen next with this current incompetent board?? Malcolm is obviously gone but i wouldn't be surprised if Dembele is gone as well...so that Valverde can start his star combo all through the next season with someone like Prince as their back up.. :D
If Valverde's intention is to play Griezmann in a trident with Suarez and Messi, I wouldn't buy him. Sorry, no reason for us to spend 120 Million euros to only play him out of position so Gordo can play.

You don't spend big money so we can keep Suarez around as a starter. You spend big money in hopes the guy you invested in ends up making a big impact so we no longer have to worry about relying on Suarez any longer.

cro-man

Who cares what those loosers in the dressing room want? Maybe we shouldnt have bought de jong because rakitic didnt want him?:lol: Cant wait the day they sell most of them....

xXKonan

The old core won so much that losing even in the CL doesn't seem to bother them as much as it should.

They probably think, "Meh I won 1-4 of these already, doesn't hurt to lose that much". Messi seemed really hurt but the rest didn't seem all that bothered. They think having a League and a Copa is enough to satisfy them while they just kick back and enjoy the twilight years.

Sucks for the fans and guys such as Vidal who desperately wants a CL win to his name. Until Valverde gets sacked/leaves and the old core gets replaced, it will always be like this until the old core is moved on.

Home of Barca Fans