Antoine Griezmann

Dervyx

Goal and assist last saturday vs sporting gjion. Looking forward Barcelona - Real Sociedad ;)

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Definitely having his best season so far in liga. Could be shipped back to france :(. IMO he is good enough for PSG even man united is trying for him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What a class player. I wonder where he'll go after Sociedad. PSG are interested but I don't think that'd be his best option. He could definitely work at Bayern as a Ribery heir (different styles completely, but it's still going from one wickedly talented French winger to another). I heard Arsenal are interested too? Wherever he ends up, he'll be a top player.

Cule4life

The Culest
Anyone who is ignorant about la liga saying it's boring and a duopoly is missing out on entertaining players like griezmann, vela, ibai gomez, bruno, cani etc. But when these players go to an epl or foreign club and light up their league, they will be hailed as Gods.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Anyone who is ignorant about la liga saying it's boring and a duopoly is missing out on entertaining players like griezmann, vela, ibai gomez, bruno, cani etc..

same arguement can be made about epl...and bundes liga and serie a for that matter

ammarfcb

ze special one
i watch both liga's i'm not against liga fans just against the notion of attackin the epl to protect la liga.

Home of Barca Fans