Antoine Griezmann

ramoscrownsgriezmann_800x450.png

:lol:

Le Roi est né, vive le Roi !

FinBarcelonafan

mate you lost the champions league to him, this is some weak shit. that supercup was won because of Costa anyways

Exactly. At the end, this is just a meaningless trophy. Nothing compared to lost CL final, which he fucked up BTW (failed penalty).

But you know what, I'm happy we have a new villain. LaLiga was getting too stale without Ronaldo, so Griezmann taking his place is good news!

BarçaBarça

Yeah, a Atletico with both Costa and Griezmann, but I reeeally hope he ends up regretting his decision.

I'm still quite bitter because he turned us down, and the way he did it. I hope Atletico wins nothing this year - a supercopa doesn't prove that he was right in staying at all.
They can finish above Real in the league and knock them out of CL, but end up winning none of them. That would be fitting.

KingLeo10

just when CR7 was on the wane and neymar finally laying low after the PSG/brazilian humiliation, there rises AG7 to take pole position as the greatest egomaniac in world football.

UNREAL player. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We just have to win the CL at Atletico's stadium this season and have Vidal or someone like that sing te quiero Griezzy

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This kid's just annoying. Either he really is full of himself, or he's trying to be like Zlatan with the over the top self esteem shit which either way doesn't suit him.

Home of Barca Fans