Antoine Griezmann

oneirophobos

Ye theres to many smaller countries and islands that doesnt watch Euros, and barely any club football, and vote by popularity.
Griezmann isnt nearly as big name as Messi and Ronaldo.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, didn't this Euro have a record percentage of players with foreign (as in, ME or African) roots? I can't vouch for it apparently POR-FRA line-up alone will be made of 37% players with African heritage (X). Of course the diversity of viewers can't be compared to WCs but still many people around the world feel somehow "represented" by athletes who now play for European senior teams but were born elsewhere or are 2nd/3rd generation immigrants. But yeah, not keeping up with European club football on a weekly basis definitely contributes to popularity vote. Even if many BdO voters will at least watch the finale tonight, one successful match could easily sway the favour one player's way (Cristiano) but not have any effect if it's the other one that shines (Griezmann). Kind of messed up, but that's football.

xXKonan

Choked when it mattered in the CL final and choked again when it mattered in the EL final.

don't know what else to say really.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Only French player that was happy after the game waved at the people, happy. Fuck I might have to take my words back. He's a fuckinf stupid ass cojonesless Bitch.

Devils

I'm his biggest fan and yeah he choked again and let me down. But at least he created something.

He didn't choke as badly as Pogba though, who was an invisible man for 130 minutes.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Chokemann.... Two finals in the same year! Even Chokein couldn't possibly manage this!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans