Antoine Griezmann

Nothanks

Yet you somehow KNOW/ASSUME players did not take it personally.

Did I say players are babies.
which part of "granted, they probably made peace with each other by now. " do you not understand?

At least I have the FACTS in the video below. Messi and Suarez hardly looked at Neymar. This was one of the last games Neymar played.

Granted the title should have been Suarez and Messi being cold on Neymar.

Notice how Suarez did not even bother extending his right hand.

[youtube]XtgyfNdlnPQ[/youtube]

I can't take you seriously when you think that video proves anything lmfao

this is suarez speaking for himself and messi "We said we didn't want him to go, but that he was free to do what he wanted. Because of the friendship we have, it was painful that he left."

pique "“As a friend I could understand his decision and why he wanted to go to Paris. I tried to be fair to him no matter what."

rakitic: "Not just because of the relationship I have with him, but because of the type of player he is. I would always put Neymar in my team."

ter stegen: "The quality of Ney, you can't explain it," Ter Stegen told ESPN . "Because he was super important for us, as a person [and] in the team, as a footballer.

umtiti: ""Everyone speaks well of him, there is a good atmosphere. He had a good preseason. He scored goals. He was performing well. It did not affect him more than that. He was an important player for us. But the most important thing is the club and the team."

can't be bothered to check any other player's opinion but i'm not gonna waste more time on your silly perspective.
none of those comments have any hold on your stupid "neymar was cancer in the locker room"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People can call Griezmann for being a 'cunt', 'moron' or whatever.

But this is a brilliant PR move from him tbh and it's already a hot topic in this forum and social media in general. Can't really blame him for taking advantage of the attention he's getting in order to promote his documentary. Pretty sure this thread will be active af tonight.

Sure, but most of us are actual Barca fans and not PR or marketing guys so why would any of us give a fuck about this "PR move" or "opportunity" he's using?

Devils

It's strange that Pique and Umtiti are poking so much fun at this over social media.

Not sure they would be doing this if they knew he was going to stay at Atletico.

What a strange saga this is.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
If it's all to announce that he is staying it would be really anti-climactic. "I'm here to announce.. I'm gonna be making a lot more money now"

And a lot douchier.

Givenchy

If it's all to announce that he is staying it would be really anti-climactic. "I'm here to announce.. I'm gonna be making a lot more money now"

And a lot douchier.

I think he'll use trickery and say something like 'you came here for my decision.. and I've made that decision' ...to be continued. in his defence iirc he didn't say he would announce where hes going/staying, he said he'd announce hes made a decision

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think he'll use trickery and say something like 'you came here for my decision.. and I've made that decision' ...to be continued. in his defence iirc he didn't say he would announce where hes going/staying, he said he'd announce hes made a decision

I'm not gonna lie to you. I have no idea wtf you just said.

I can't take you seriously when you think that video proves anything lmfao

this is suarez speaking for himself and messi "We said we didn't want him to go, but that he was free to do what he wanted. Because of the friendship we have, it was painful that he left."

pique "“As a friend I could understand his decision and why he wanted to go to Paris. I tried to be fair to him no matter what."

rakitic: "Not just because of the relationship I have with him, but because of the type of player he is. I would always put Neymar in my team."

ter stegen: "The quality of Ney, you can't explain it," Ter Stegen told ESPN . "Because he was super important for us, as a person [and] in the team, as a footballer.

umtiti: ""Everyone speaks well of him, there is a good atmosphere. He had a good preseason. He scored goals. He was performing well. It did not affect him more than that. He was an important player for us. But the most important thing is the club and the team."

can't be bothered to check any other player's opinion but i'm not gonna waste more time on your silly perspective.
none of those comments have any hold on your stupid "neymar was cancer in the locker room"

And what are these players supposed to say in front of the camera beside the usual politically correct BS AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE.

What an asshole he is. We begged on on fours for him to stay and he still left and sued us for loyalty bonus?

You know what eulogies are?

Pique must not felt PERSONALLY embarrassed by Neymar at all. Even a retard should be able to tell that right?

At least I came up with a video right before the transfer happened.

I can waste more time on your stupid comments too.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haha no he isnt.

Folk are so fucking over sensitive it is unbelievable.

So what is he doing? He is just using this opportunity to promote himself, his brands, whatever they are?

It is certainly not illegal, but is it ethical when two clubs and their fans are being held hostage by his decision that he treats with so much carelessness with?

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Imagine doing this shit, when you are changing your employer (a normal job). You wouldn't be employed by anyone again...

Home of Barca Fans