Antoine Griezmann

Neeraj

I am a little disgusted that Pique tried to cash in on something that impacts his own club and fans.

He should just retire from football and focus 24/7 on his business.

Yeah I mean i'm not bothered by his garbage so much as I am sort of "cringed" out. Seems so cheap for a player to be doing this. Of course it seems even sillier considering it's related to us. But come on man, you're a player first, you're playing in the WC tomorrow and you have all the money in the world..stop being so...can't find the right word for it.

Joan

I'm betting that this video is just a commercial for WC/some sponsor like the Gatorade one with Messi and Suárez. Imagine the attention because everyone thinks he will make his decision public.

It's called la decision so I don't see how he could skip it.

Raketa10

!!!!!

[tw]1007241167803699201[/tw]

WTF? Is this really happening? This guy will broadcast his decision?!?!? To be fair this is the most disgusting thing (in the world of football) I have ever seen in my life. I honestly thought this was a joke. I am loosing respect towards this guy big time, what a clown! :facepalm:

Even if this is just a commercial for some of his sponsors it's still pathetic as it gets. If this ends up being a commercial it will be the worst clickbait I have ever seen. There are no words to describe this stupidity.

Last edited:

Raketa10

I'm betting that this video is just a commercial for WC/some sponsor like the Gatorade one with Messi and Suárez. Imagine the attention because everyone thinks he will make his decision public.

I am also willing to bet that he will say something like "Some say I will leave, some say I will stay but I only care about winning THE WORLD CUP in PUMA football boots" :D

There is no way in hell he will say he is signing with Barca since we are far from the 1st of July, if he really announces his decision it can only be that he is staying with ATM but I don't think he'll do that.

In the end it's quite simple if he says nothing or says some commercial shit he is coming to Barca.

Last edited:

Joan

When you put it that way...

'People are waiting for my decision. It took time. But here it is, I choose Puma.'

Asylum15

Wanted him alot at the start of Summer but he's not half made himself more difficult to accept, no?

Imagine how the likes of Xavi feels about this stupidity?

Let's hope he stays and we move on. This is indicative of what's wrong with modern football.

Raketa10

My decision was always clear 'Illuminate' by Puma

This latest edition of the Future takes that even further, with lace holes spaced closer together to given even more lacing possibilities than before. The evoKnit sock has also been further refined for an even more secure fit around the ankle for the wearer to remain agile.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans