Antoine Griezmann

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean if his wife wants him to stay then he probably will stay. Hard to see a man going against his wife's wish.

Again, we need to have eggs in other baskets too.

Nothanks

don't see why his wife would be so apposed to moving to Barca, not like he's going to liverpool or somewhere depressing plus its even closer to france

bodi16

It will be hilarious if he ends up staying at Atletico after all the obvious signs that he will play for Barca next season. We all know there are chances of a last minute turnaround, but if we fail this time, then i don't know... :facepalm:

George_Costanza

So Griezmann to Barca move is falling apart

bartomeu-sad-tie.jpg

giphy.gif

Much2soon

don't see why his wife would be so apposed to moving to Barca, not like he's going to liverpool or somewhere depressing plus its even closer to france

I believe his wife is Spanish. Like you said it’s not like Griezmann is moving to another country or anything, which might make it hard to adapt.

In fact, I doubt Griezmann would even have to relocate from wherever he lives if he moves to Barça.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

His wife is Spanish. Although from San Sebastian in the Basque Country. So don't know what her problem with Barcelona is :lol:

Home of Barca Fans