Antoine Griezmann

Ubermensch

Griezmann's no longer a talent, he's a full-fledged star and is one of the best players in the world tbf.

That chip was very Messique. Thanks again for your top quality gif.

Since I joined this forum, I have been vocal about him being among the best players. I even predicted that he will win the Ballon d'Or if he goes to a right team. And really hope that team would be us. Do you see that happens in the future?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Griezmann's no longer a talent, he's a full-fledged star and is one of the best players in the world tbf.

Yeah, that's what I meant... He's no prospect, he is a beast!

I really like how he has adapted to Atlético's "rough around the edges" style of play, especially how he learned to know how and when to take his chances, the timing of his goals is almost perfect and most of the time he makes good decisions... Hopefully he can stay there for a long while, or at least be part of a team that cares about him and is willing to build around him, it'd suck to see him go to a soulless club like City, Chelsea or PSG...

El Flaco

Griezmann's goal vs. Celta Vigo

[gfy]RewardingGoldenAuk[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]HopefulGregariousDutchsmoushond[/gfy]

raskolnikov

Atleti being able to keep their best players is important, I prefer a strong overall league over a two horse race and them turning into pathetico again.

El Flaco

Griezmann's 1st goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]BlankThickBoa[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]FearlessMadeupAnnashummingbird[/gfy]

Griezmann's 2nd goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]AngelicFamiliarHydatidtapeworm[/gfy]

El Flaco

Griezmann's 1st goal vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]JovialJealousAsianconstablebutterfly[/gfy]

Griezmann's 2nd goal vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]AmpleCooperativeDragonfly[/gfy]