Antoine Griezmann

clemente

When people say Messi can't play false 9 without a striker in front of him, how does Firmino play then? Neither Mane/Salah are strikers

I don't think Griezmann is going to transition back into a winger at this stage in his career, those days are long behind him. The only way to fit him into the lineup would be to play a 4-4-2 diamond with Messi at the top of it and Griezmann and Suarez as the two strikers. The problem is that system wouldn't work too well as it would have no width.

hulinat

Lol he has been quite poor this season and just recently hit top form. There's absolutely no reason to sign him as he doesn't fit in the team, costs a fortune and we have a bunch of talented and promising forwards coming in La Masia.
If we were going to sign someone from Atletico it should be Correa who can play all positions upfront and probably has higher potential than Griezmann too.

raki

If we were going to sign someone from Atletico it should be Correa who can play all positions upfront and probably has higher potential than Griezmann too.

:lol:

Gabi: "The only think that I ask is for Griezmann to give his all while he's here"

Deal withit

JamDav1982

When people say Messi can't play false 9 without a striker in front of him, how does Firmino play then? Neither Mane/Salah are strikers

He virtually has two strikers on front of him in Mane and Salah and he also plays with back to CBs more than Messi does. Firmino 'false nine' and Messi in past are totally different.

Trafalgar

Buy him for 100m > Sell Suarez for 100m to Manchester Utd or Loserpool > Get Pogba for 80m > Now we have the french connection Dembouz-Grizzou-Pogboom

Bartomeu is playing 4D chess

GOAT_SUAREZ

It's obvious that he is coming. And Suárez still isn't going anywhere although I would want him gone for 75+

We will probably sell Vidal and Paco, have Coutinho replace Iniesta who will leave and then rotate between Dembele, Griezmann, Suarez and Messi in the 4-3-3.

God Serena

Lol he has been quite poor this season and just recently hit top form. There's absolutely no reason to sign him as he doesn't fit in the team, costs a fortune and we have a bunch of talented and promising forwards coming in La Masia.

Name some of these talented and promising forwards. The only one I can think of is Abel Ruiz and he's still Juvenil age and is trying to adjust to Barca B...

Co0ter

Another one trying to claim he played in two CL finals...

He has been a big game player for them and on plenty of occasions. Great player who will fit in easily.

I can agree to disagree. He is inconsistent and has gone missing in the biggest games AM has had since he's been there. I think he scored 4 goals the first half of the season and had 15 goals last a checked a bit ago, with 7 of them in 2 recent games. All players are subject to bad form, but he's never in consistent good form.

Home of Barca Fans