Antoine Griezmann

Ubermensch

A great goal again. Could someone post a GIF?

Easily my favorite player apart from our team. Hopefully Atletico can keep him for 1 or 2 more seasons and then we get him. Otherwise I fear that he will go to an English club then jump to RM one day.

Ubermensch

I could see him winning the Ballon d'Or in the future.

Finishing, passing, first touch, layoff, work rate, discipline, able to play all positions up front, a full package as good as any attackers you could get. A player is absolutely worth being built around and born to play for us. Pray that he won't go to other mega clubs like RM, Bayern or Man Utd, otherwise I couldn't see we could get him.

Neymessi

I could see him winning the Ballon d'Or in the future.

Finishing, passing, first touch, layoff, work rate, discipline, able to play all positions up front, a full package as good as any attackers you could get. A player is absolutely worth being built around and born to play for us. Pray that he won't go to other mega clubs like RM, Bayern or Man Utd, otherwise I couldn't see we could get him.

tbh chances are very slim.He plays great but then goes into average form for a long time and no one notices that.

Ubermensch

tbh chances are very slim.He plays great but then goes into average form for a long time and no one notices that.

Not sure how you define "average". People who regularly watch him should know that he's been in a much worse setup than other big teams. He is basically doing everything at Atletico. Other than play making, he also shares heavy loads of defensive work under Simeone's regime, yet still scores over 20+ goals a season. Just imagine he goes to a better setup playing more attacking football. This season he's already scored 12, 8 in the league and 4 in CL, easily another 20+ season.

Just some hard facts from last season: Neymar and Griezmann both scored 22 goals in the league. Neymar's shots per game was 2.9 while Griezmann's was 2.1. Neymar played alongside Messi and Suarez. But who the hell Griezmann played alongside? Fernando Torres!

J

Jamie Cal

He's also at most game-winning goals (6) in the Liga too. Suarez at 5 iirc.

He absolutely carried them last year when they had nothing else in terms of attacking.

Home of Barca Fans