Antoine Griezmann

ATM had only 40% possession and managed 1 shot on the goal the entire match.

Doubt any of the current top players in the world could have done more with that kind of team output.

JamDav1982

Didnt think he was bad at all, just never had much to work with in final third.

His general link up play, tracking back and movement was far better than what Saurez showed today.

Nothanks

think he was the only one in their team that wasn't hoofing it up the field hoping for the best, he was able to do one-on-ones and move the ball around
and atletico's midfields role was only to sit deep try to stop messi and coutinho and then kick upfield hoping to break an offside line

atletico really do not play to his style

Xaviniesta

Griezmann to Barca confirmed

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/pazku/akdzzx" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

serghei

It's most likely done. And I think Dembele is the one who suffers the most out of it if it comes through.

I can se us playing something like this under Valverde next season somewhere along the line.

1667510_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

It's most likely done. And I think Dembele is the one who suffers the most out of it if it comes through.

I can se us playing something like this under Valverde next season somewhere along the line.

1667510_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Yeah, this seem the most likely line up, a 4321 but Griez will be more toward left and Messi a bit toward right side. Dembele and midfield would suffer a lot. Coutinho would need to improve his defense drastically and RB will need to be running back and forth to have a chance of being competent in defense

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Simeone reportedly pressured Atletico to do everything they can to keep Griezmann and it was said that the reason why Atletico sold off many players recently was to make room to offer a big raise for Griezmann.

JamDav1982

No, Messi carried a group of underachivers to the finals. Argentina's issue was they had Higuain a big game flop just like Griezmann.

Griezmann isnt a big game flop and Messi never carried those sides all way to finals. In WC he was poor in semis when Masch beasted it and they won on pens thanks Romero more than anyone.

Messi was their best player and hasnt been at his best in some finals just like Griezmann who has produced in a lot of the biggest games.

Griezmann was best player for both France when made Euros final and Atleti when made CL final. Just apply different rules as cant handle Ronaldo won on both occasions.

Fairly sure you are one of the ones that claim he 'failed' in two CL finals etc.

Home of Barca Fans