Antoine Griezmann

Morten

Nope.

100m buyout clause.

So they are stupid then? Thanks for proving my point.
Imagine letting a player like Griezmann have a release clause of only 100 mill, they should have done something about that a long time ago.

Care to explain how they can choose not to sell him?

I'm genuinely curious because you're sounding like a damn fool right now.

No i dont.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So they are stupid then? Thanks for proving my point.
Imagine letting a player like Griezmann have a release clause of only 100 mill, they should have done something about that a long time ago.

Nope. Cannot do anything without the player's approval. Only three years ago a 100m fee would have been good enough for a player like Griezmann.

Morten

Nope. Cannot do anything without the player's approval. Only three years ago a 100m fee would have been good enough for a player like Griezmann.

Everone saw the inflation rising and rising, except for Atletico, i guess.
Nah, they are pretty dumb, thats just how it is.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everone saw the inflation rising and rising, except for Atletico, i guess.
Nah, they are pretty dumb, thats just how it is.

Nope. No one expected it to blow up like this, and it did not blow up like this until PSG paid 222m for Neymar. Besides what else can Atletico do after agreeing that clause years ago? Sell him for less than 100m lol?

He could have left last summer with that huge Man Utd offer for him and left them in a rut, but he didn't.

Joan

Hasn't his clause been reduced lately?
If you can't keep a player or extend his contract, selling him for 100m is not a bad deal at all, considering he'd be able to walk free in one year's time.

Catta

Don't mind Morten, he's just jealous because Real is stuck with Benzema and they have no chance of getting Griezmann for cheap

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're playing 2-4-4 anyway so maybe there is room

Passing Map from Girona Match:
by3dH07.jpgf

khaled_a_d

If you can get Griezmann for this price it would be ridiculously stupid not to acquire him.

Paying 100M for a player who plays same position as your best player -who is the greatest in history- is ridiculously stupid too.No matter how good he is

God Serena

Paying 100M for a player who plays same position as your best player -who is the greatest in history- is ridiculously stupid too.No matter how good he is

I think you're overrating Rafinha a bit there, mate. I'd be surprised if he even comes back from loan.

khaled_a_d

He plays nothing like Messi though and can play on either win or at CF if needs be.

His best is usually when he is having a striker in front of him, not on the wings and not the CF. so while he is nothing like Messi he is more or less a 2nd striker which in our system Messi occupies more than a Suarez replacement,

Home of Barca Fans