Antoine Griezmann

gr98

[tw]967866666360045568[/tw]

[tw]967860718866456577[/tw]

[tw]967859712766210049[/tw]

"The Golazo of Griezmann is only a part of what we will enjoy next season at the Camp Nou."

Givenchy

I heard in another thread a reliable journo said Barca directors were thinking of selling Dembele in the summer.. i hope we don't bring in Griezmann and sell one of the games future stars :facepalm:

gr98

I heard in another thread a reliable journo said Barca directors were thinking of selling Dembele in the summer.. i hope we don't bring in Griezmann and sell one of the games future stars :facepalm:

The article from MD said the Directors aren't entertaining the idea of selling/loaning him, he's here for the future.

Nothanks

Would it be crazy to loan out dembele next season?
i mean we would have a front three of griezmann, messi, suarez, in 2019/20 suarez will be 33 and hitting the bench / leaving all together thus making room for dembele?

idk im not saying that's the best solution but would it be entirely out of the question?
i feel conflicted with antoine, 100m for a player of his capacity is a steal but i don't think we really need him.

This guy is not a traditional winger, we can play him as an inside forward, but do we really want to play with two inside forwards alongside Messi? We would lack width.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not too sure myself if we should get him or not. If he does arrive he should rotate with Suarez. Want to see him alongside Dembele. Develop French chemistry.

When does his contract end?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Last thing we need is the middle of the pitch to get even more congested. Not only that, but slow too.

We would literally be the most predictable side in football. Try to play through the middle with cute one touch passes and have Messi try to play a ball to Alba who's only useful cutting it back to.....Messi.

wisconsincule

I don’t think he is the answer unless he’s fine with becoming a rotational player. He is a steal for 100m but we don’t need him. Coutinho-Suarez-Messi-Dembele will be just fine

If Barca does not get him, then other team including real madrid will not hesitate to cash in on a 100m Griezmann at 26/27.

Don't see the Barca management allowing that to happen.

Givenchy

we have no room for him now. I still think we'll sign him, possibly give Suarez more of a rest as he gets older?

at this point I'd rather we get rid of Denis, Paco, Gomes and bring in some actual talented subs who can come on and make a difference, our first team with Arthur coming in is perfect

Saladin

we have no room for him now. I still think we'll sign him, possibly give Suarez more of a rest as he gets older?

at this point I'd rather we get rid of Denis, Paco, Gomes and bring in some actual talented subs who can come on and make a difference, our first team with Arthur coming in is perfect

We have plenty of room with 60+ games every season, and 3 spots to be distributed between 4 world class offensive players. Coutinho to fill the void after Iniesta, Dembélé on the left/right flanks, Messi with a free role, Suarez as a CF and Griezmann as a false 9/inward forward; rotations are of course to be expected.

aaron101

So instead of strengthening our midfield depth by replacing Denis, Gomes and maybe Paulinho, we are buying another 100m attacker? Is it because they are not convinced that Dembele will succeed or they simply want to cash in Suarez early.

Home of Barca Fans