Antoine Griezmann

Barcilliant

This guy will be Cesc 2.0

I was right about Valverde and I will be right about this guy. Will shine against the minnows but be invisible against the bigger teams.

FCBfan22

I was right about Valverde and I will be right about this guy. Will shine against the minnows but be invisible against the bigger teams.

Still better than the current Suarez, because at least he will track back and have a decent first touch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Griezmann has more goals against bigger teams in the CL last few years than all of our players.

Thanosthetitan

He’s a great player but I feel like we’ve become the new Galacticos of this era throwing 100 million per player like if it’s sustainable in the long term.

omidferoz

100 million is nothing these days. morata went for 60-70 million and Griezmann is 10x the player and for 100 million he is a steal considering we need a world class replacement for suarez.

psychotsek

It's really strange that some of you guys think him as a Suarez replacement.He is more of a Messi type of player if anything.He could be a great addition to the squad if EV can rotate the attack but would be an excellent signing if he was 21-22 yo.

Home of Barca Fans