Antoine Griezmann

Much2soon

From Atleti's last LaLiga game of 17/18 season from the previous weekend.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/4qajo/mtsdiz" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
Wow, the end was hard to watch. Bunch of scummy fans, already forgot what he did for them a few days prior.

bodi16

From what I remember, Kaka could have gone to City for a lot more though

I remember that too, the salary would have been huge at Man City (500k/week => 25-30M/year, which could represent nowadays anything between 80-100M, just insane). Still a bit different than Griezmann's case, because City weren't anywhere near what they are today. They had Robinho and Bellamy as starters in that team back in 2008 :lol: , they were plain average. Not to mention it was Ricardo's dream to play for Madrid.

xXKonan

I'm curious who the board goes after if Griezmann stays.

I would love us to spend the resources on the Midfield more than anything.

Givenchy

I'm indifferent tbh, we don't NEED him but the 100m buyout clause is too good to pass up. i rather we go for Eriksen and give Dembele the chance as we all know Suarez and Messi are nailed on starters under EV. it would be good for la liga also if Atleti remain a force

when EV gets it into his thick skull Suarez is done:

Coutinho-Messi-Dembele is perfect

i still think he'll end up coming but if Dembele misses out as a result..

could line up:

-------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
--------------Busi
----------Raki-Eriksen
--Dembele-Messi-Coutinho

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I'm afraid those idiots will go for Dybala if Griezmann stays at Atleti.

That would be a next level of moronism, capable by only our board.

Sampaoli dropped Dybala at the start, because he didn't know how to play him with Messi. Dybala is drifting even more centraly than Griezmann, so we woudd have a traffic jam of Coutinho, Dybala, Suarez and Messi on the top of the box. And absolutely no width.

Stanio

Well he's human like us. He can hesitate it's normal. His agent is his sister so he doesn't have pressure for financial reasons.
Tomorrow he will join NT and surely think about it far away from Madrid, wife and family.
Real decision will be taken at this moment.

Home of Barca Fans