Page 568 of 588 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8809

Thread: 7 - Antoine Griezmann

While I feel like this new stronger and quicker Coutinho can give us something, Griezmann is the one burden we can't (and shouldn't) have. He's not a CAM, RW nor a ST. I've said this before we bought him, he won't fit in anywhere. His perfect position is in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, he doesn't fit into 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. He's a burden, especially as long as Messi is here, and even after, I feel like we could do so much better in terms of our main man up front, should really be looking towards the likes of Haaland or Mbappe next summer, and offer up Griezmann in a swap deal to cover the cost, since I have no doubt we can't afford either of those two with just cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    I will say this one more time:

Koeman must come to terms that either Griezman is going to play the AM role, or that he is going to sit on the bench.
    There is no other outfield position he can play.
    And since Coutinho is doing fine as AM lately, he should be on the bench
    yeah i'd like to see coach who will perma bench 120m club project for new era. no chance

Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    We should still try and cash in on him. Doesn't fit and looked frustrated like hell when he came off. Maybe Koeman should tell him he's not in his plans.

Koeman just said he is happy with Griezmann even if he didn't score. He seems like one of those managers who like to reward hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio_Busquets View Post
    Koeman just said he is happy with Griezmann even if he didn't score. He seems like one of those managers who like to reward hard work.
    Think he can see that there is no confidence there and trying to change that.

That is only possible reason he stayed on for longer than Cout/Fati.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio_Busquets View Post
    Great, Koeman should bring back Andre Gomes. Dude is a hardworker too and lets bring back his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Great, Koeman should bring back Andre Gomes. Dude is a hardworker too and lets bring back his confidence.
    Trying to hard with that one.

No worries, lets give Griezmann few more seasons, Im sure he'll peak by then. Koeman will be able to transform him into a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    No worries, lets give Griezmann few more seasons, Im sure he'll peak by then. I'm sure Koeman will be able to transform him into a winger.
    You creating arguments to argue against?

Good going.

He worked his ass off tracking back but that still doesnt justify the crazy wages he gets tbh. Makes no sense to have an ineffective player who has the 2nd highest wages in the team and is a bad fit. He always puts in a good shift but for a million euros a week he has to give us something better than that.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

sell him
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

I don’t know what team would even sign him. Only a select few can afford his insane wages. We might be stuck with him. Not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    I don’t know what team would even sign him. Only a select few can afford his insane wages. We might be stuck with him. Not ideal.
    He is French so PSG might be interested.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Any of the big budget Chinese clubs would love to sign him. They have a Mega-Crush on anything French. Antoine might be tempted if we can sell him the whole Marco Polo Hero story-line and he'd make beaucoup Yuans on new sponsorship deals as well.

Giezman should be included in the 'wage bill cut' program too..
    Ridiculous wages.
    Suarez needed to go, but this dude is getting twice as much.
    Xavi's Cups

Would be pretty happy if we swapped him for Lautaro. Barca get a striker and get rid of their logjam at the 10 position. No need to have all 3 of Messi, Coutinho, and Griezmann on the same team.

Thats before even getting to the young players like Pedri and Puig.