User Tag List

Page 228 of 267 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4005

Thread: Antoine Griezmann

  1. #3406
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    I know that this drama looks a bit over the top, but we don't even know if this is true or not - the easiest clickbait right now is that Griezmann is a drama-queen as both Barcafans and Atleticofans (and United-fans who also wants closure) will agree without thinking about it.

    Look at every single truly world-class signing in history and find one that went smooth and without drama? Every single world-record transfer in history has been covered in soap-opera-like drama, even before twitter/internet etc.

    In Real they forgive Ronaldo for claiming attention after a bad CL-final in any way he could, but we are ready to turn down a world-class player because he is announcing it in a stupid way? That is laughable to me. Who really thinks about the clubs future, if we are so proud we can't accept players because of their SOME-strategy..

    I hope he doesn't go full LeBron, but the important thing to me is that we don't need to watch Suarez run offside 50 times a game the next 3 years.

    And tbh, if some twitter-stuff pisses Atletico-fans off, then how about being grateful stayed with them in their darkest hour? They had a transfer-ban, he wanted to go to United, but he turned it down, extended and stayed loyal to help the club. Now, the last few games for Atletico the fans whistles him and think he is a traitor for not staying for life..
    The shenanigans has to stop but I hope he signs with us.

  2. #3407
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,703
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    The shenanigans has to stop but I hope he signs with us.
    I agree.

    I saw someone joke that he will release both videos (stay + leave), and announce that he will announce which one is true after the WC

  3. #3408
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    518
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will he release the video.

  4. #3409
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,774
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think this saga has to do anything with Griezmann himself or fans. It's basically all about waiting for the 1st of July and his release clause dropping to 100 mil. In any other case ATM could sue us for our early approach. They could easily demand 200 mil in that case.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 14th June 2018 at 11:01 AM.

  5. #3410
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,370
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's over.

    Se Queda.
    Puyol #5

  6. #3411
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,724
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Why the fuck have Pique and his company produced his decison video?!?!

    The plot thickens again.

  7. #3412
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,724
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I see that he is set to sign a contract today with someone.

    Unless, we reached the deal with Atleti for 110-120 million, which is unlikely, it's Se Queda.

  8. #3413
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    28,320
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because Pique has experience with "queda-vaya".

  9. #3414
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,067
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique trying to get in on the trolling

  10. #3415
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to say I told you so...but I told you so!
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  11. #3416
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    I know that this drama looks a bit over the top, but we don't even know if this is true or not - the easiest clickbait right now is that Griezmann is a drama-queen as both Barcafans and Atleticofans (and United-fans who also wants closure) will agree without thinking about it.

    Look at every single truly world-class signing in history and find one that went smooth and without drama? Every single world-record transfer in history has been covered in soap-opera-like drama, even before twitter/internet etc.

    In Real they forgive Ronaldo for claiming attention after a bad CL-final in any way he could, but we are ready to turn down a world-class player because he is announcing it in a stupid way? That is laughable to me. Who really thinks about the clubs future, if we are so proud we can't accept players because of their SOME-strategy..

    I hope he doesn't go full LeBron, but the important thing to me is that we don't need to watch Suarez run offside 50 times a game the next 3 years.

    And tbh, if some twitter-stuff pisses Atletico-fans off, then how about being grateful stayed with them in their darkest hour? They had a transfer-ban, he wanted to go to United, but he turned it down, extended and stayed loyal to help the club. Now, the last few games for Atletico the fans whistles him and think he is a traitor for not staying for life..
    We just have to follow a wise man words in this situation: "If you have second thoughts on playing for Barcelona, you are no longer of service to us." Johan Cruyff
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  12. #3417
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Remove that damn 7 bojan Nice pr show from atm and griezmann but everyone knows his decision since weeks....

  13. #3418
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    13,347
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad that it is over.
    Sóc Culer.

  14. #3419
    Senior Member
    Neeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest this looks worse on ATM and their fans that it does on us. What a clown and what a circus

    This looks like the worst possible way to tell someone that you're staying. You're not even pleasing your own fans this way..
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

  15. #3420
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,067
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    To be honest this looks worse on ATM and their fans that it does on us. What a clown and what a circus

    This looks like the worst possible way to tell someone that you're staying. You're not even pleasing your own fans this way..
    hes getting alot of heat from Atleti fans already

Tags for this Thread