Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

A load of bullshit really. Let's see how the forum de wankers spin this one. He loved Valverde? He was an amigo? Messi hates him?

Messi983

Nothing wrong with what he said but people who hate him will surely understand his words out of context again.

I think he only decided to make this interview because mediots were asking Messi about their relationship last week and there was an article in Sport/MD a day later saying it's time for Griezmann to speak.

He also throw some darts against Font. My hero.

kattanib

In his interview he said that he will not cut his hair because his family loves it, and that his idol is Beckham. What a disappointing beta response

Messigician

Griezmann - "When I filmed the documentary for 'The Decision' I wanted to show the world that changing teams is not going to a candy store and choosing between red and blue*. I wanted to show what a professional suffers in such a circumstance, thinking about his wife and family"

fergus90

He could speak all he wants for all I care, it's his performances on the pitch that bother me. He's invisible most of the time and a colossal waste of money. But again 99% of people knew that just a shame Bartomeu and his cronies were in the 1%.

Just horrendous squad planning that we are left with all these number 10's and no striker. Getting Depay would only add to that problem as well.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

He could speak all he wants for all I care, it's his performances on the pitch that bother me. He's invisible most of the time and a colossal waste of money. But again 99% of people knew that just a shame Bartomeu and his cronies were in the 1%.

Just horrendous squad planning that we are left with all these number 10's and no striker. Getting Depay would only add to that problem as well.

I want Depay and Griezmann+Coutinho gone.

But otherwise I agree, words mean nothing. Hes just so annoying.

Home of Barca Fans