Antoine Griezmann

Vilarrubi

Why is there a number beside his name in the forum? I got really confused.

When Arda left he was 7.. the obvious option for Coutinho was get the 7 but instead he got 14.
Which fueled the rumours that we are saving the number 7 for Griezmann because he wears that for Atleti and France.

JamDav1982

I can agree to disagree. He is inconsistent and has gone missing in the biggest games AM has had since he's been there. I think he scored 4 goals the first half of the season and had 15 goals last a checked a bit ago, with 7 of them in 2 recent games. All players are subject to bad form, but he's never in consistent good form.

No he hasnt and can barely claim to watch most of them if say things like has let them down in 'CL finals'.

FCBfan22

Sooooo if we get Griezmann.... our last 5 transfers will be :-
Umtiti
Dembele
Coutinho
Arthur
Griezmann

giphy.gif

[tw]975096820052369408[/tw]

Bizarre really, looked like Suarez seemed happy chatting to Griezmann a couple weeks ago.

Cat Radio have no reason to lie about something like this and they are usually pretty reliable.

The only reason I could think of is that Griezmann would be taking playing time away from them since he likes to play centrally?

Givenchy

[tw]975096820052369408[/tw]

Bizarre really, looked like Suarez seemed happy chatting to Griezmann a couple weeks ago.

Cat Radio have no reason to lie about something like this and they are usually pretty reliable.

The only reason I could think of is that Griezmann would be taking playing time away from them since he likes to play centrally?

or because they have inside info on Neymars return :messi:

xXKonan

I don't get it Cat radio also reported a while back they were happy with the chance of Griezmann coming.

Unless they realize it could either stun Dembele's growth or they know that Suarez might be guy who gets the sacrifice. or they think his signing is unnecessary and believe there's other places in the squad that need reinforcing.

Griezmann is the most logical and the least costly upgrade.

Neymar's return is the least logical and most costly by hundreds of millions which Barca simply does not have at this point.

hulinat

How the fuck is Griezmann an upgrade to Suarez :lol: He's been below average this season and just recently hit top form. Besides, he's a choker and is one of the reasons why Atletico are not competing in CL this season.

Did I say he is an upgrade TO SUAREZ?

Dumb argument as Suarez himself was below average at best in the beginning of the season and just recently started to deliver with hot and cold stretches.

Not to mention Griezmann is 4 years younger right now than Suarez and can be had for the not-so-same 90-100m euros at 27.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans