Antoine Griezmann

Sweden

“I told Leo I would speak in public, even though I don’t like it in order to clear the air. I’m in need of everybody’s help, from the fans, and the club. I already have support from my teammates. It would be nice if people would take it easy on me, or to not get so much shtick from journalists. I would like it if they left me alone. My manager trusts me.”

Well we have the right to critizice you when you constantly underperforming so deal with it.
Its football at the highest level not a freaking scout camp where we sing kumbaya round the campfire.

Messigician

🗣 ? Griezmann: "Valverde asked me to play on the left and use spaces. Sometimes to go inside, but especially to be with Jordi Alba when going into space. He is the one who brought me and I have a lot of respect for him. I gained his confidence."

Messigician

🗣 ? Griezmann: "When I played for 5 minutes against Atl?ti, Seti?n wanted to talk to me and I told him that he didn't have to. He asked me until when I would be angry. I still am (laughs).

Seticuck ruined his shooting

🗣 ? Griezmann: "My relationship with Seti?n was normal. I learnt how to shoot better and pass better under him. My family sometimes told me to ask him why I didn't play at times."

Messigician

🗣 ? Griezmann: "It is very difficult when you move to a team like Barcelona. I've played under three coaches in one year! I need time to adapt! Then these comments are made... I've even heard comments from presidential candidates."

🗣 ? Griezmann: "I accept criticism because I have not shown my best version."

🗣 ? Griezmann: "My family were also upset with the documentary I made because they wanted me to play for Barcelona."

Home of Barca Fans