Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

Indeed he is kind of poor this season. What is probably more worrying is that I don't remember seeing him dominating in big games.

Hard for attacking players to dominate v top teams the way Simeone sets up but Griezmann has performed in big games for them vs Barca/Real etc.

Probably been more a consistent threat in those games than any Barca player the past 2/3 seasons.

Neymessi

Who will play RW if he arrives? And if all 4 of messi, suarez, dembele and griezzmann are fit would we be benching suarez?

If he arrives we will have like a really good attack compared to a shit midfield. Would rather have a quality midfielder for that money.

xXKonan

If he signs it will likely be Dembele on the RW anyway.

Assuming Valverde goes with a 4-3-3.

Griez-Messi-Dembele.

Suarez misses out.

Neymessi

If he signs it will likely be Dembele on the RW anyway.

Assuming Valverde goes with a 4-3-3.

Griez-Messi-Dembele.

Suarez misses out.

And what if suarez returns to form? I know its unlikely but not impossible. All he has to do to get back in form is to remember how to finish and if he does we will have 4 WC class players fighting for 3 spots when our midfield will have way subpar players playing with not much competition.

Would be better if we get a midfielder. Balance is paramount.

Givenchy

I'm convinced he'll be a Barca player, summer at the latest. United and PSG :)lol:) are interested but he probably wants to stay in Spain.

gasgas

We can play 4-2-4

:coffee:

.....................Ter stegen
Semedo...pique.............umtiti.....alba...
..............busquets....rakitic
....dembele messi suarez griezmann

The front four interchanging positions like crazy

BBZ8800

And what if suarez returns to form? I know its unlikely but not impossible. All he has to do to get back in form is to remember how to finish and if he does we will have 4 WC class players fighting for 3 spots when our midfield will have way subpar players playing with not much competition.

Would be better if we get a midfielder. Balance is paramount.

1. Suarez may or may not return into form
2. Dembele may be injured all the time
3. who knows how Dembele will fit into a team
4. who knows if Messi will stay
5. random injuries to Messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Dembele

Too many good things would have to happen so that we'll have 4 healthy players and who are all fit for our system/or on form.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If you have the opportunity to sign a player like Griezmann...you make it happen. You don't just pass it up.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'm of the thought that Griezmann is a should-buy regardless of Suarez coming back to form. Even if he does, what's to say he doesn't go cold again? He'll only get less consistent as he gets older, and he's already one of the streakiest players in football. Griezmann is also gonna go for 100M which is a steal for a player like him in today's market.

I think it's rather obvious that Griezmann should be a 2nd priority after a world class midfielder. There's literally no way this team can go further without addressing that issue first. If we do buy one though, then subsequently getting Griezmann is a no brainer regardless of all other variables.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To me he was almost never decisive and clutch in crucial games during crunch time and he was not consistent enough. I don't know what sort of value he is going to provide to us between 27 and 32. Will he drastically decline?

Suarez joined us when was 27 too but Suarez at 27 was a much better player than Griezmann at 26.

Raki13

Another signing that should have been years ago, shouldn't be anywhere near him now. Dybala is the way forward.........

Gaudi

I like Griezmann more, don't know why, can't pick it bu there is something i Dybala that I don't like.

Asylum15

We can play 4-2-4

:coffee:

.....................Ter stegen
Semedo...pique.............umtiti.....alba...
..............busquets....rakitic
....dembele messi suarez griezmann

The front four interchanging positions like crazy

And us being MURDERED on the counter attack when teams run at Busi/Raka hahahaha.

Home of Barca Fans