Antoine Griezmann

Vilarrubi

Impossible! Griezmann can not play on the wings

Of course he won’t be an out an out winger. But attacking from the left and interchanging with Messi he will be great.

Think like Villa on the right when he was here, definitely not a winger.

serghei

:lol: Suarez already knows where everyone will play. This information is written in a note that Valverde gave to him to hide in one of the many cravases of his belly.

Givenchy

:lol: Suarez already knows where everyone will play. This information is written in a note that Valverde gave to him to hide in one of the many cravases of his belly.

:lol:

amazing Suarez is counting on being a starter next season, he has way too much clout under EV :facepalm:

Devils

Welcome Grizou!

I’ve wanted him a Barca player since his Sociedad days. It’s going to be great to finally have him.

Messi983

Amazing video but the first thing that comes to my mind is Thank God he cut his hairs. :lol:

[youtube]CbGF1_wu7rQ[/youtube]

Welcome Grizou!

I’ve wanted him a Barca player since his Sociedad days. It’s going to be great to finally have him.

Same here. I loved watching him and Vela playing at Sociedad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The club need to give him a deadline for announcing his decision and move on if he doesn't reach a decision. Cannot let their transfer window get destroyed by another player playing games or not knowing what he wants.

He also need to make a decision before the WC for his and France NT's sake. Would be very selfish of him to keep posting ambiguous IG posts and invite the media frenzy during such an important event.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans