Antoine Griezmann

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
United Ronaldo was actually kind of fun to watch way back in the day. Now he is just a scoring robot.
If he had stayed at man u he might of had a happier career, perhaps not as many accolades but he might have enjoyed football more. He was a joy to watch in man u. Less pressure, fit in perfectly. Much more likeable too.

JamDav1982

His second against Deportivo was a great finish as well.

Cant see Atletico keeping him this summer, don't even think they own him fully and is part owned by TPO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His second against Deportivo was a great finish as well.

Cant see Atletico keeping him this summer, don't even think they own him fully and is part owned by TPO.

AFAIK he is fully owned by Atletico.

Bayern are apparently interested in him. Atletico should hold out for a big fee if they sell him. Great player.

JamDav1982

AFAIK he is fully owned by Atletico.

Bayern are apparently interested in him. Atletico should hold out for a big fee if they sell him. Great player.

I thought he was as well but there has been a lot of chat amongst Atletico fans about what will happen with Griezmann etc if third party is banned by FIFA.

They certainly seem to think he was bought with TPO.

CuleLife4Life

I always wondered about Atletico's financial situation and how they were making those purchases this summer.

I think Griezmann will stay for another season and then leave(they all do with Atleti :neymar:). I think probably to Bayern. They need a Robbery replacement soon.

CuleLife4Life

He is a gem though. Very surprised he turned out the way he has. I feel like he could be like CR who, at Griezmann's age, was scoring a bit more but not the numbers we saw when he came to Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans