Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

Someone on my twitter timeline joked about this could be Atletico deflecting away from the Griezmann black face thing.

JamDav1982

He choked in two of the last year biggest games. He will reach Higuain level when he chocks in the WC final next year.

So did Messi if that is your idea of 'choking'.

No player plays well in every top game and it doesnt make them a choker.

Griezmann has done plenty in the biggest games for Atletico in recent years.

Usual clueless folk shouting 'choker'. Often followed up by claim he failed in two CL finals vs Real Madrid.

George_Costanza

So did Messi if that is your idea of 'choking'.

No player plays well in every top game and it doesnt make them a choker.

Griezmann has done plenty in the biggest games for Atletico in recent years.

Usual clueless folk shouting 'choker'. Often followed up by claim he failed in two CL finals vs Real Madrid.

Messi chocked? Really? He carried Argentina on his shoulder and you compare him to Greasemann? Someon shoot this guy pls!

Johnny-Depp-Face-Of-Disgust-Reaction-Gif.gif

serghei

No one talking about how this confirms The Griez is joining Barça.

Need to secure Coutinho now.

I don't think it does that at all. Amor opened his mouth like an idiot and he should be sacked, that's what it should confirm. Why talk about it in the first place? Just do business quietly and don't show your cards.

We look like a bunch of amateurs. Every team does shit like that, and of course folk are mega-hypocrites when they accuse Barca of this, but are extatic when their team does it. But at least do it in a professional way, not like a clown.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

See... I am saying Messi failing is not him choking as all players can fail but by your standards not having an impact or failing at big moments is choking.

You are text book calling players chokers when it suits and wont apply to all players.

Griezmann is not a choker.

George_Costanza

See... I am saying Messi failing is not him choking as all players can fail but by your standards not having an impact or failing at big moments is choking.

You are text book calling players chokers when it suits and wont apply to all players.

Griezmann is not a choker.

[youtube]gkTb9GP9lVI[/youtube]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think it does that at all. Amor opened his mouth like an idiot and he should be sacked, that's what it should confirm. Why talk about it in the first place? Just do business quietly and don't show your cards.

We look like a bunch of amateurs. Every team does shit like that, and of course folk are mega-hypocrites when they accuse Barca of this, but are extatic when their team does it. But at least do it in a professional way, not like a clown.

To be fair Amor didn't really confirm anything.

He sarcastically said 'If the press say it then it might be true then, but I don't know about a meeting'. Although yeah, perhaps he should have outright denied it.

JamDav1982

Text book get called out for speaking rubbish and turn to gifs and videos.

About as much relevance as when you try to actually make a point.

Stick to the simple stuff. Less chance you get called out on clueless views.

Give us another one.

xXKonan

I'm thinking Atletico's only evidence is that quote by Amor and that's it.

And that quote by Amor isn't exactly like "Yeah we did meet with Griez's entourage" as in confirming it. so it will be hard for Atletico to prove this.

vIKMoye.gif

ASordidGod

If Griezman's coming, and the money's there, why wait til summer? Just pay the clause if they want to play it. Okay so he can't play in CL, but he'd be big help in La Liga. Gives half a season to see who can and can't play together too.

Richard.H

Ridiculous that people are comparing Messis choke level to Griezzman's. Ridiculous. Griezzman has almost never performed in a big/deciding match for Atletico.

JamDav1982

Ridiculous that people are comparing Messis choke level to Griezzman's. Ridiculous. Griezzman has almost never performed in a big/deciding match for Atletico.

What a load of rubbish - he has played well and had an impact in many big games in recent years and is not a choker.

Even when not scoring/assisting he works hard and usual is a thorn in oppositions side.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans