Page 68 of 613 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9185

Thread: 7 - Antoine Griezmann

They said they won't pay the buyout clause but will pay the 100 million to avoid taxes.

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Do you know if any other Twitter accounts have posted this as well? I wouldn't take this guy's word for anything since he's know to post disinformation.
    Quique Guasch who just says every type of shit really said that Griezmann will come to Barcelona and that Barcelona will not pay his buyout, but reach an agreement with Atletico for the same amount to avoid the extra tax on top of it. Also said he won't be seen on the show again if it doesn't happen.

Basically take that with the biggest bucket of salt available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Do you know if any other Twitter accounts have posted this as well? I wouldn't take this guy's word for anything since he's know to post disinformation.

From the source itself.

barca should be more attractive than United...

Not at its current state

Lol absolutely in its current state, the idea of playing with messi/ronaldo is a dream for most players

MessiCam
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Not sure, but Miguel Delaney is quite decent. It's still too early though. For all we know we might decide against signing Griezmann to sign Andre Gomes' cousin or something. The longer it goes, the higher the chances of the Barca Board and management's potential for brainfarts.
    Well, I'd prefer this to happen over Coutinho but I can't take this source seriously when he says Barca will have to pay well over £100 Million when his release clause is €100 Million.

Great, Barca is buying Higuain 2.0. big games choker.

This Barcelona feels like Real Madrid 2008 with Gago, Lassana Diarra, Guti, Saviola, and Higuain.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

I like him, think he is a great player.

A good player but not who we should be spending 100m on. If he was a suarez replacement then yeah but now we will have 3 WC players for 2 positions.

The mid was fucked up at the start of the season and is still fucked up and thats where the money should be flowing. Back when we had a huge shortage of defenders players were bought in every depeartment apart from defence and now when the mid needs upgrade we our spending it on luxury rather than neccessity

We will get him for sure, I think its almost done. Its very important our next transfers will be succesful as we have an ageing squad with lots of average players. They are on huge wages as well, making it very difficult to get a good transfer fee for them. We need to win in the transfermarket from now on. I do think Griezmann is a good fit but the price is high considering his age. If we get Griezmann, we shouldn't pass on Malcom. Having two of the best young wingers would make us very strong attacking wise. With Suarez and Paco hopefully leaving there should be room for Griezmann and Malcom. Right now our only offensive threat is Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Great, Barca is buying Higuain 2.0. big games choker.

This Barcelona feels like Real Madrid 2008 with Gago, Lassana Diarra, Guti, Saviola, and Higuain.
    Griezmann is much better than that fat cunt. Take into account how many chances has he missed and how many Higuain during those finals. I would argue that problem with ATM was the entire team playing badly and with Higuain it's different, he couldn't score even from 1m distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    How is it possible to get him without paying 100m??? There is no chance in hell ATM will allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    A good player but not who we should be spending 100m on. If he was a suarez replacement then yeah but now we will have 3 WC players for 2 positions.

The mid was fucked up at the start of the season and is still fucked up and thats where the money should be flowing. Back when we had a huge shortage of defenders players were bought in every depeartment apart from defence and now when the mid needs upgrade we our spending it on luxury rather than neccessity
    He can play wing/side forward right? 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 all works out with him..

Quote Originally Posted by Judoman View Post
    He can play wing/side forward right? 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 all works out with him..
    And if we get Coutinho? Put Dembele, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Griezmann together in any of this formations. No way you can

There are only 3 options:

1. Sign both and sell Suarez
    2. Sign only one of Coutinho/Griezmann
    3. Sign both, keep Suarez and rotate all of the time since only 4 of them can play at the same time. (this is possible but unlikely to happen)
    Last edited by Raketa10; 13th December 2017 at 12:20 PM.