Antoine Griezmann

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Do you remember when Su?rez used to fuck up every attack? Well, you don't have to, because this guy does exactly the same...

freetocan

My dear Barca funs, I will never understand why this guy make first team!!! It's absolutely over my head. How bad this guy has to play to be seen by a completely blind stupid coach? If bRca coach would have been Pep, Mourinho, Zidane, you name, this guy would have never saw even the bench and Barca now has him just for fun in the first XI. Just cannot comprehend!

freetocan

You are right cro-man. The problem is that I bet you, no team will take him, for what? Do you think that he will magically change over night? This guy is paid so much money for doing almost zero.
Maybe he might have a chance to be taken by a new promoted Ligue 1 (France) team. But we do NOT have this chance to see him gone so soon.
My best hopes are to see him together with Braithwaite and the clueless Koeman leave together. I pray to God to happen sooner or later. Hope new president will replace all three of them. That would be a dream come true.

FC B

Better Laporta will make a priority of getting rid of him and Cou in the summer, otherwise I'll be really pissed.

Home of Barca Fans