Antoine Griezmann

serghei

Both him and Messi benefit from having a CF. I think our best front 4 right now is Pedri/Dembele - Griez - Messi - Braithwaite. Coutinho not looking too hot on the left wing.

For me it's Coutinho - Griezmann - Messi + Braithwaite.

Funny how Braithwaite might be the most irreplaceable player in our offense :rofl1:, including Messi.

kattanib

Clear as day light, the guy has great talent but needs Messi to step down and not interfere. Griezman also does not want the responsibility to be the goal scorer. Pairing him with a ST finisher and giving the room to receive and pass will unlock him. Once Messi took over Brathwaite position after the sub, Messi started asking for the ball and wanted to be the center of attention as usual which killed Griezman game.

kattanib

For me it's Coutinho - Griezmann - Messi + Braithwaite.

Funny how Braithwaite might be the most irreplaceable player in our offense :rofl1:, including Messi.

Definitely Coutinho is underrated even in the champions league game. The guy is quality, maybe he can play first half and then we introduce Dembele or Pedri based on what the game requires. Braithwaite should be a starter as long as he delivers because Messi or Griezman as our main ST is awful from a goal scoring point of view because they do not stick to their position. Also Braith being up forward creates space as he takes away some defenders

FinBarcelonafan

Clear as day light, the guy has great talent but needs Messi to step down and not interfere. Griezman also does not want the responsibility to be the goal scorer. Pairing him with a ST finisher and giving the room to receive and pass will unlock him. Once Messi took over Brathwaite position after the sub, Messi started asking for the ball and wanted to be the center of attention as usual which killed Griezman game.

We must play Braithwaite. All our key players prefer striker front of them, Coutinho, Griez and Messi.

It's similar to Girourd with France. He is not world class other than being great sub but he fits French team as a striker. Braithwaite could be our version of that. (At least for now)

kattanib

We must play Braithwaite. All our key players prefer striker front of them, Coutinho, Griez and Messi.

It's similar to Girourd with France. He is not world class other than being great sub but he fits French team as a striker. Braithwaite could be our version of that. (At least for now)

I hope Koeman sees it

Home of Barca Fans