Page 566 of 613 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 9185

Thread: 7 - Antoine Griezmann

He has scored 133 and assisted 50 goals in 257 games for a mainly defensive Atletico - side. These are not Cavani, Lewandowski or Suarez figures, but he still can be seen as a goalscorer. Not a fan of him either, especially if you think that he is on 20+M net. Let's make the best out of this situation and give him 2 months and see if he can find his scoring-boots. If not, put Coutinho behind Messi and play with real wingers like we should without this pathetic signing.

Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    He has scored 133 and assisted 50 goals in 257 games for a mainly defensive Atletico - side. These are not Cavani, Lewandowski or Suarez figures, but he still can be seen as a goalscorer. Not a fan of him either, especially if you think that he is on 20+M net. Let's make the best out of this situation and give him 2 months and see if he can find his scoring-boots. If not, put Coutinho behind Messi and play with real wingers like we should without this pathetic signing.
    Thing is, that defensive setup wasn't a hindernis for him, rather something that allowed him to flourish. He needs that open space. He's a good finished but only when running with the ball at his feet. He's not a striker that can do scoring from receiving the ball in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Lol

You get the point.

Basically most of the forum was not against the Greaseman deal except a SELECT FEW
    I for one was against Dembele, Coutinho and Greasy, because they were too expensive. and look how that turned out

Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by olivis View Post
    Thing is, that defensive setup wasn't a hindernis for him, rather something that allowed him to flourish. He needs that open space. He's a good finished but only when running with the ball at his feet. He's not a striker that can do scoring from receiving the ball in the box.
    That's the main risk when you transfer players from pure defense + counter teams. You don't know how they'll do in a more positional, crowded football.

Such a beta

Can someone change the thread title to his new number 7?

should have kept Suarez over this fraud

Officially GR7 now. Should change the thread to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina1 View Post
    should have kept Suarez over this fraud
    no.

he gone man , he goooone
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Trash

6racies Xavi
    We just had one of the most entertaining 45 mins , where the forward players are shining and yet this guy is still average as fuck. 120M Firpo
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Keeping the structure of the 11 but really, he gonna lose his place to Trincao/Dembele at this rate. And our offensive game will go up even more with some proper width on the right too.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

What's the point ?

Next he'll be played as a dm.

Bad signing. Can't believe we splashed 120 mil on someone just to play him out of position all the time.

Just try to sell him , he's on +20 mil wages net (?) aswell.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

He's worked his ass off but that's not we paid 120m for. Would rather see Trincao play in that position.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

And what has Messi shown. He was bad because he played RW to let Messi be in the middle. If he played as the CF and Dembele or Trincao on RW we would look even better. Messi and Busi are the odd ones in Koemans Barca. Without them we would play even faster.