Antoine Griezmann

vegitot

Playing him behind Messi, tell Messi focus on scoring goals and taking defense apart, leave other works for his teammates.

henias

He is much more useful than a walking Messi. If anybody should leave to improve the squad that would be Messi.

Play Griezmann in his preferred position and bench or sell the walking dead, and the team would be functioning so much better.

I just can't watch another season of Messi walking, sulking and not trying. That is a disgrace to the badge, doesn't matter that he is our biggest legend and greatest player.

He's just about as useful as a block of wood in the attacking phase. He doesnt even suit Barcelona's possession play. If you want another defender, might as well get another defender. Not an attacker playing defense.

George_Costanza

Playing him behind Messi, tell Messi focus on scoring goals and taking defense apart, leave other works for his teammates.

Telling Messi to stick to his position and not drop deep is like telling the Taliban to abandon sharia islamic laws. It won't happen.

Greasman has to be sold.

mc_lovin

I would be honestly amazed if Koeman makes him work here.

I just dont see good arguments for him as a #10 in a 4231, 2nd striker with Messi, #9 or whatever.

SmilerBam

He is much more useful than a walking Messi. If anybody should leave to improve the squad that would be Messi.

Play Griezmann in his preferred position and bench or sell the walking dead, and the team would be functioning so much better.

I just can't watch another season of Messi walking, sulking and not trying. That is a disgrace to the badge, doesn't matter that he is our biggest legend and greatest player.

I wonder if some of you really watch this sport.Or have a half functional brain.Or both.

Daniele

uahahahahah yes yes

Home of Barca Fans