Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

Suarez probably told his agent to call off the move to Juve after he saw Braithwaite and Griezmann play.

It was evident since the Valverde days. But idiots like you only raved about amigos and worldclass tags for this fraud of a player.

Waiting for JamDav and serghei to talk about work rate and defensive contribution.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It was evident since the Valverde days. But idiots like you only raved about amigos and worldclass tags for this fraud of a player.

Waiting for JamDav and serghei to talk about work rate and defensive contribution.

I was against his transfer since day one you smooth brain.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Btw , imagine calling other people idiots after posting this gem

It's because of the nickname. Fans of him like to rave about "Gini" like he's their friend or something.
I understand that we are looking for a different profile of midfielder, but at least go with a young guy.
Thiago is twice the player "Gini" is.

ItachiXXX

These forum de amigos focus all their criticism towards work rate more than the actual talent

jairzinho

Ideally, he should be sold. Can't fit. Turns 30 in a couple months. It could be downhill from there. The only glimmer of hope is that if Messi leaves next year, he could finally move to his preferred position.

Imagine if we spent the money we paid for him on De Ligt.

:benitez:

FinBarcelonafan

He can't be our striker. His best qualities would be wasted. He saved a goal yesterday again defending. The guy is ultimate team player, not a striker.

He would rather save a goal than score one. Suarez is the opposite.

Catta

He is much more useful than a walking Messi. If anybody should leave to improve the squad that would be Messi.

Play Griezmann in his preferred position and bench or sell the walking dead, and the team would be functioning so much better.

I just can't watch another season of Messi walking, sulking and not trying. That is a disgrace to the badge, doesn't matter that he is our biggest legend and greatest player.

Kul_z

He is much more useful than a walking Messi. If anybody should leave to improve the squad that would be Messi.

Play Griezmann in his preferred position and bench or sell the walking dead, and the team would be functioning so much better.

I just can't watch another season of Messi walking, sulking and not trying. That is a disgrace to the badge, doesn't matter that he is our biggest legend and greatest player.

Lmao

Home of Barca Fans