Antoine Griezmann

Messigician

Griezmann and Coutinho got into an altercation after today's training session. Coutinho allegedly confronted him about the no. 7 shirt saying he doesn't deserve it and to show him his champions league winners medal. Griezmann had to be held back by Lenglet and Messi. [ESPN]

Lmfao

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Stop posting fake news , won't tell you again.

Only source I found of this garbage is a fake screenshot from Barcacentre and a media site from fucking Ghana. :lol: :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Griezmann and Coutinho got into an altercation after today's training session. Coutinho allegedly confronted him about the no. 7 shirt saying he doesn't deserve it and to show him his champions league winners medal. Griezmann had to be held back by Lenglet and Messi. [ESPN]

Lmfao

Of all things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Sterlingfan2000

Ronald Koeman to Luis Su?rez in their telephone conversation a few weeks ago: "For me you could stay but it's the club that doesn't want you." [as]

He is staying confirm it already

JamDav1982

Ronald Koeman to Luis Su?rez in their telephone conversation a few weeks ago: "For me you could stay but it's the club that doesn't want you." [as]

He is staying confirm it already

That is weak from Koeman and has helped lead to this point where Suarez thinks he will stay and play.

Shambles.

Home of Barca Fans