Antoine Griezmann

Alik

Dybala said himself it's difficult to play with Messi because they play the same position and operate in the same spaces.

Shot himself in the foot with a starting place for Argentina as Sampaoli said he got no time to figure out how Dybala and Messi can play together, and he also shot himself in the foot with regards to a possible Barcelona move if he ever wanted it.

Yeah, I'm just saying that we shouldn't look at the Argentinian team as evidence of anything as they have barely ever played together or even been in the same squad.

BBZ8800

Dybala said himself it's difficult to play with Messi because they play the same position and operate in the same spaces.

Shot himself in the foot with a starting place for Argentina as Sampaoli said he got no time to figure out how Dybala and Messi can play together, and he also shot himself in the foot with regards to a possible Barcelona move if he ever wanted it.

That's good.

... for us :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, I'm just saying that we shouldn't look at the Argentinian team as evidence of anything as they have barely ever played together or even been in the same squad.

Yeah, I agree. Argentina is a mess.

That's good.

... for us :lol:

Dybala not having played at the wing unlike Griezmann who played as a RW for Real Sociedad makes him a less desirable player IMO. Lack of pace to make a difference on the wing and also the tendency to drift into the middle all the time.

FCBfan22

He scores for France. Has been quiet until now, but when he got the chance, he finished superbly.

Edit: and an assist for Giroud after intercepting a pass.

Last edited:

Windhook

He is in terrible form and seems unhappy at the moment playing for Atletico Madrid. It was a poor performance, I watched the game, was substituted in the second half.

M

MessiCam

Getting Griezmann is all good and well but where does he fit in exactly with Messi, Suarez and Dembele. He would be too expensive to be a squad player and including him in a starting 11 results in a top heavy system. I'd understand the need for an experienced forward if one of them were to go, with the most likely at this stage being Messi but other wise his signing makes little sense for the money involved.

100 Million can get you a decent midfield.

Getting Griezmann is all good and well but where does he fit in exactly with Messi, Suarez and Dembele. He would be too expensive to be a squad player and including him in a starting 11 results in a top heavy system. I'd understand the need for an experienced forward if one of them were to go, with the most likely at this stage being Messi but other wise his signing makes little sense for the money involved.

100 Million can get you a decent midfield.

Griezmann makes a lot of sense IMO. A successful forward who's proven his worth on one of the top teams in La Liga, can play the LW naturally and comes at a reasonable price in today's market.

Suarez has no business being in our starting XI anymore.

Griezmann-Messi-Dembele

Everyone in that front three is playing their natural position.

Home of Barca Fans