Antoine Griezmann

Trafalgar

giphy.gif

Sorry :'( I find him to be too overrated

BarçaBarça

If we go for Griezmann, shouldn't Dybala be considered as well? Both are similar, Dybala is three years younger.

Griezmann is way better, I think. Plays in a better league, proven CL-player, dragged his NT through the euros etc.. To me it is still an open question if Dybala will ever reach Griezmann-level.
He can be better than he is right now with Atletico (but the same could be said about Dybala, I know).

If we could get him for 100M€ I would say yes, but the question is if he would accept (with United, PSG and possibly others wanting him as well).
It would a Suarez/Neymar-levels of quality (and well paid for), but still a deal that really could make a difference for our team.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Griezmann, Coutinho, Goretzka and Marlon back assuming Mascherano leaves after the World Cup + Alenya promoted.

What a transfer window that could be.

What it is going to be though;

Joaquin Correa, Jonathan Viera and Inigo Martinez.

:bartomeu:
250 Million for the bolded. No way we're spending that kind of money.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
250 Million for the bolded. No way we're spending that kind of money.

Unrealistic either way as they're incompetent.

Coutinho won't cost 150m now though and we still have over a 100m left from the Neymar deal.

Now or later, the board would have to pay big bucks to stay competitive. Paying for their sins of the past, for all their pathetic deals and missed out transfers.

Givenchy

Question is, does he want to come? It was reported several times ago that he would want to play for United in the future and he grew up as a Beckham and United fan. We should give Arda back to Atletico for free plus 100M to get Griezmann. Just maybe they want Arda back lol.

people really should stop reading into the 'hes a fan of x team so he'll go there' it was the same with Mbappe and Madrid. i heard Griezmanns brother is a United fan, no idea if Griezmann is himself. i think he'd jump at the chance to play for us and he'll surely want to stay in Spain.

M

MessiCam

Unrealistic either way as they're incompetent.

Coutinho won't cost 150m now though and we still have over a 100m left from the Neymar deal.

Now or later, the board would have to pay big bucks to stay competitive. Paying for their sins of the past, for all their pathetic deals and missed out transfers.

Agree for the most part, but I can see Coutinho easily go for 150 Million if he keeps his current form up.

wisconsincule

Yeah no way we should go for Dybala. Look at the Argentinian national team. They both play the same position and haven't been able to figure out how to coexist.

FCBfan22

Latest rumours: Griezmann said to Atletico to consider Barca's offer, if it's a reasonable one (but knowing our board, that is most likely not the case).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They have only been in the same squad for like 4 matches.

Dybala said himself it's difficult to play with Messi because they play the same position and operate in the same spaces.

Shot himself in the foot with a starting place for Argentina as Sampaoli said he got no time to figure out how Dybala and Messi can play together, and he also shot himself in the foot with regards to a possible Barcelona move if he ever wanted it.

Home of Barca Fans