Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

Stick him CF and get Fati on.

Griezmann not the quickest but makes intelligent runs and quick enough unlikely to be caught.

But no Suarez will limp his way to 90 mins fucking up 90% of moves and screaming blue murder at anyone who makes a mistake.

malvolio

Excuses and more excuses. Also the random forummer who feels bad for the guy like Griezmann is some sort of victim. :lol:

JohnN

Not that bad in what way? He Does not fit at all. And even if he did have a role, he lacks the technical ability. Fati plays better on the left. Suarez and the new guy who I can't pronounce his name play better on the center, Messi plays better on the center and on the right. Where should we fit him?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's a horrible fit. The very few occasions that he had good looks was when he was playing faceup to the goal, closer to the center. He's not even close to being a winger and can often get lost as a 9 as he's not that comfortable with his back to goal, which is what I predicted before we signed him.

I've said that he COULD be good if we used him as a SS/CAM like he is for France, face up and in the center. Because he definitely is a very talented player, just does not fit this team whatsoever and the board are responsible for buying multiple players which they clearly had 0 idea how to use.

JamDav1982

bench this fool,i don't want to see him for the rest of the season

Same as with Coutinho.

Neither of them are the type to face up players and dribble at them from touchline but Barca stick them on left.

He could be better within that but it is ridiculous to spend that money and then play them there.

Home of Barca Fans