Antoine Griezmann

raedkuwait

I've given up on this guy by now. Shipping him off to PSG for 80m would be a dream. Does not fit Barca at all. Hope he comes good in the CL still.
Name one player that is a a fit for barca, it seems tthat we have to buy 10 world class players to find one out of them that will fit barca and messi's needs

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Our biggest hope is Simeone wanting him back.
Can pay us 90 and brag a out 30M profit in 1 year ala Chygrynsky

I think our best bet is a team like Man City(unlikely, but maybe post-Pep..), Man Utd(not happening now), Chelsea and like that.

Riordon

I wont blame him for anything. Its completely the fault of the sporting department. They even had a year to think about the transfer. What were they seriously thinking?

fergus90

I wont blame him for anything. Its completely the fault of the sporting department. They even had a year to think about the transfer. What were they seriously thinking?

Griezmann was Bartomeu's pet project, wanted the galactico signing without any forethought or idea how he'd fit in, in a sporting sense.

Laplacian

Name one player that is a a fit for barca, it seems tthat we have to buy 10 world class players to find one out of them that will fit barca and messi's needs

What fits the current front 3 are fast, wingers capable of creating through dribbling and playmaking. Capable of running into space with their speed. It's the role Neymar had in our squad.

Sancho, Sane, Bergwijn, Dembele, Rashford, etc

Barcelona has done the complete opposite of this with the coutinho and griezmann purchases. It isn't hindsight either, look back, a lot of us predicted griezmann would fail for the same reasons were citing now even back when his transfer was a simply a rumour.

Dembele fits us but unfortunately for us he's not only completely injury prone, but also kind of dumb on field.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

What fits the current front 3 are fast, wingers capable of creating through dribbling and playmaking. Capable of running into space with their speed. It's the role Neymar had in our squad.

Sancho, Sane, Bergwijn, Dembele, Rashford, etc

Barcelona has done the complete opposite of this with the coutinho and griezmann purchases. It isn't hindsight either, look back, a lot of us predicted griezmann would fail for the same reasons were citing now even back when his transfer was a simply a rumour.

Dembele fits us but unfortunately for us he's not only completely injury prone, but also kind of dumb on field.

+1

Griezmann on the wing backpassing a joke. Need fast players who can take the full backs on one on one make space and cross/pass/cut it back.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If there is a role for him right now, it is as an inside striker on the left. He plays well of Suarez.
Unfortunately the South American buddies ignore him most of the time, no matter if he is in the best position.

vuji_31

I am sorry for this guy.

I would take the ball and slam it 100km/h to Messi face if he would me ignore me every time.

Home of Barca Fans