Antoine Griezmann

jamrock

I'm trying but be hopeful even though I was against this signing, but nah bro

Fati Messi dembele

Give Messi too runnings to play his perfect through balls too & have them look for him on the cut back or cross.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well what the fuck is he playing at then? He doesn't like to play left, or right, or centre. He can't dribble, can't finish, even passes are hit and miss. What is he good at?

He didn't say he doesn't like to play anywhere. Contrary to that, he said he would play anywhere.

But yes, he can't dribble (never could) and can't finish for now. He can be much more prolific with his shooting. His movement and workrate are great, he's not a passenger. I do expect much more from him of course.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He didn't say he doesn't like to play anywhere. Contrary to that, he said he would play anywhere.

But yes, he can't dribble (never could) and can't finish for now. He can be much more prolific with his shooting. His movement and workrate are great, he's not a passenger. I do expect much more from him of course.

Which I find really weird. You would think with someone who has great technique , ball control and low center of gravity would be able to dribble a player once or twice , yet he never even attempts to do it.

malvolio

I know he didn't said anything on where he would like to play, I was just being ironic in respect to the guys in here who make excuses for him like he was a 17 year old La Masia graduate.

He is a passenger as he doesn't do his job.

mc_lovin

A bit like Rakitic, hes not overly bothersome, but adds nothing (offensively).

Weird, weird player. He will obviously be important this season (because we have no alternatives and he is not bad per se), but right now I wouldnt mind us offloading him in summer. Maybe we can get some sweet Mbappe cash from PSG when he eventually forces his Real move.

Total-Football

Messi is not helping him at all.. Every pass went to Fati. Makes u wonder it this affinity is strictly football or because Fati's agent is Messi 's brother. This stuff has a bearing on the unconscious of people.

henias

Which I find really weird. You would think with someone who has great technique , ball control and low center of gravity would be able to dribble a player once or twice , yet he never even attempts to do it.

He lacks the acceleration, and he's not quick witted. Under pressure, he resorts to chipping and not being able to shoot. Probably lacks alot of poaching instinct, shooting technique and power as well. Unfortunately, he is very limited in alot of ways much like Rakitic.

Messi is not helping him at all.. Every pass went to Fati. Makes u wonder it this affinity is strictly football or because Fati's agent is Messi 's brother. This stuff has a bearing on the unconscious of people.

Come on now, no offence but do you really think Griezmann will score from there, as opposed to Fati who scored two in quick succession? I remember there was a bad excuse that he wasn't playing well because he is NOT playing with Messi. People changed their tune real quick. With or without Messi, he has been consistently very average. When Griez played LW, people wanted Messi and Griezmann to be nearer to each other but now look what happened. Griezmann has probably tried all 3 positions but failed to make any impact.

Messi felt that he was too ineffective and will always sorta pass it back to him and not shoot. Even if he does he would squander his chances. He's the type of player that only shoots when he feels very comfortable and confident he'll score but other than that, he would just be safe passing all game. That's not the player we want.

Messi or not, i think we heard enough reasons why he wasn't performing well. Even under Valverde it's the same. And you can't pin it on Messi when he had chances but failed to convert it again and again. Also, his involvement in attack says it all. He hardly dribbles and create any decent chance, let alone scoring from a chance.

Home of Barca Fans